two

jack's p.o.v
-

" common guys. we're already late. " i say. daniel and jonah walk downstairs.

" jack. our interviews are tomorrow. we have the day off. let's enjoy dallas. we're only here for a few more days. " jonah says laughing. i sigh and nod.

" wanna walk around? " daniel asked. we nod and start walking. we sit at a starbucks and talk about random things.

" i wonder how the guys are doing. " jonah said. we look at him and smack his head.

" common jo. the guys hate us. we broke their hearts remember. they're probably fine. we need to forget about them. " i said.

" how can i forget about them when they're the talk of the town and are extremely popular? " he said. we sigh and walk out. we walk down the street and as i'm looking through my papers i notice i forgot something.

" guys. i forgot a paper at starbucks. i'll be back. " i said. they nod and i turn around. i continue looking through the papers until i hear

" common eben. " from in front of me. i look up as they turn around and we bump into eachother, having me drop my papers

" i'm so sorry. i didn't watch whe- " they started while picking the papers up and i noticed the voice.

" zach? " i said. he stands up and gulps.

" jack? "

" h-hey guys. " i says stuttering noticing corbyn and eben.

" hey jack. " zach says slightly smiling.

" jack what's the wait.... daniel is wa- oh my shit. guys? " jonah said from behind me.

" hey jonah. " zach say smiling again.

" hey z. hey corbs. " jonah says smiling. his smile drops when he looks behind zach and sees eben.

" h-hey eben. " he says. eben slightly smiles.

" hey jo. " eben says. before anyone could talk again we got cut off by daniel.

" oh my gosh. you had one job jon- corbyn? " daniel said. corbyn smiles and waved.

" i see you went blonde dani " zach said. daniel shrugs and nods.

" w-what are you guys doing here? i thought ya lived in HollyWood? " daniel said. zach shrugs.

" we finished our tour and wanted to see our parents. they all live out here together since they retired a few years ago " he said. we nod.

" hey uh. we're sorry for what happened 7 years ago. we nev- " daniel started.

" it's fine daniel. but we should get going. we have a flight to catch. " corbyn said. they walked away and i turn around to watch them. daniel and jonah come to my side and pat my back. we see zach stop walking and corbyn and eben turn around.

" zach? are you okay? " corbyn asked. zach looked up at him and corbyn pulled him into a hug. i look at the others.

" i miss him so much corbyn. " he says crying. i sigh again and look down as a tear falls. i look up to see corbyn sighing and rubbing his back.

" i know you do baby. common. let's go home. " he said and with that they walked away.

" hey bud. i'm sorry. " jonah said. i sigh and turn towards them.

" it's fine. i broke his heart. he shouldn't be crying over me. " i said.

" you cheated on him because you were threated by nana. you couldn't do anything. " jonah said. i sigh.

" nana threated you into cheating on zach? " corbyn's voice from behind me said. i jump and turn around.

" uh. uh.... please don't tell him. he'll hate me for not telling him the truth. " i said.

" i won't tell him but i need a fucking explanation. what's going on? and i'm not asking again " he asked crossing his arms.

" okay okay fine. stop crossing your arms. one day nana came over asking for zach. i told her that he was at the mall with you and i let her in, saying you guys will be back in 20 minutes. i left her in the living room and went into our room to grab my phone but when i turned around she was in front of a closed locked door with her clothes off and said that if i didn't have sex with her she would've called her brothers saying i broke her heart and that she would've killed me and hurt you guys and zach. i literally kept trying to leave but she kept dialing her brothers number and by the time i left the room the were already outside with ak's " i said. he sighed and hugged me.

" w-why are you hugging me? " i asked weirdly patting his back.

" because. you nor zach deserved that okay. you guys were THE couple everyone wanted it be and a dumb red head ruined that. " he said. we sighed and looked down.

" but this dumb red head got what she wanted. " a voice said. we turned around.

" nana? " we all said. she waved.

" why are you in dallas? " daniel asked. she made a thinking face and walked towards me.

" for my jacky boo. " she said. i gulp.

" no " jonah said. she glanced up and glared at jonah.

" nana stop. you broke up hollywood's hottest couple. people HATE you. " daniel said. we all nod agreeing. she sighed and walks away as we walk to our hotels.