bullying

When we entered the classroom their were lots of whisckling and two students started making fun of anna so l just gave them a death glare and they shut up (by the way it was jack and pitch) then the teacher came and we took our seats her name was toothiana but we call her tooth because she is obsessed with them so snyway we are going to look through our partners l got merida she has red frizzy hair blak pants and a dark green crop t-shirt we got along and we decided to have lunch together also with anna and kristoff .when we got to the hallway l saw anna pinned by the lockers and kristoff hold back by jack pitch said to anna that " nobody will ever believe in you no one will trust you  and no one will love you" that made me snap l screamed"l believe in her l trust her and l do love her  and l will always defend her against anyone even you pitch and also you jack because l am annas sister and l will always protect her!"pitch ablnd jack smirked and said "then defend her" l then pinned them to the wall and hitted them where them where the sun doesnt shine. Then tooth came and gave jack pitch detention.fuck yeah l though then we headed to the cafeteria we got along and we all had music next and also jack and pitch :(:(:(:( when ee got their people still were making fun of anna so when we had to sing a song you made l sang the one that l made during lunch "who says" when l finished l asked the teacher flora if l could something she said yes so l took mt chance and said "if anyone messes with anna or kristoff or merida they will have to go through me" when l finished the bullys looked terrified while the rest cheered "that is one awesome sister" then we headed home l saw a boy with shaggy brown hair staring at us so a l waved to him at first he seemed surprised then waved back with so much happiness l chuckeld and headed home.