16. Demands and Desires

W ★♥★16 Monophobia ★♥★

RECAP:

The harsh curse that summed up exactly what we both craved left his lips as he leapt off of me. His hand thrust into his hair as he growled out more profanities.

He looked at me with crazed wild eyes, devoid of any pupils. He looked savage. I sat up slowly heart still racing as he stumbled away from the bed.

"Tristan." I called moving up. He was out the door of the balcony before I could take in another breath. The balcony doors getting ripped open and a burst of blinding light had me flinching away.

When I looked back, huge wings blasted a burst of wind into the room, sending papers on the nearby table airborne and extinguishing the flames in the fire pit across the room.

"Tristan wait!" I screamed leaping up and hand out towards him. He blast up into the air and was out of sight before I could blink. Before his name even fully left my lips. He was gone.

★♥★ MONOPHOBIA 16★♥★

Breaths still coming in pant's, my hand was still outstretched towards the now vacant doorway.

My breathing harsh and slowly calming down as whatever had risen this crazed lust within me slowly calmed. My thoughts becoming more clear as I took in what just happened.

My hand slowly descended back down to clench the sheets. The cold chill fall air rushed through the agape doors raising goosebumps along my flesh and making me shiver.

"He can't stay. He would have lost control if he had been around much longer." Logan spoke up reminding me of his presence in the room.

I shiver again and pull my hands around my knees as the old man went to shut the windows.

"He knew the pull between you two would only get stronger if you bonded. I warned him but he insisted on the bond." Logan seemed to be mumbling more to himself.

"I'm rather impressed though. The boy has more control than I gave him credit for." he smiled turning to face me once the doors were shut again. Locking out the brisk fall chill.

"Is that what this is? This..."

"Bond. We call it a blood bond. It was the only way to save your life after that beast took chunk out of you and infected you." Logan explained.

I froze as the image came back. This timeI was slightly more prepared. I pulled the covers up close and wrapped it around myself. Taking deep breaths to calm the urge to rip my hair out at the images of what happened.

My hand unconsciously came up to touch my neck only to find clean unmarked flesh. The only hint that remained of what happened was a soft sore spot right under my ear. And the faint outline of some mark which I traced and bit back a moan that threatened to escape.

"It's all healed now. That spot might be slightly sore from now on though. It's from the bond. It's where your soul and Tristan's...how do I put this...eloped."

"What?" that part got my attention as I looked up at him. "Our souls had s-s-"

"Sex. In a way yes. It's similar to the mating bond of were's so it has the same effects, sexually speaking."

"Werewoves?" I palled.

"Not just wolf, there are many types. Jaguars, bears, lions, and so on."

"Uh..."

"Look. You won't stop wanting to fuçk Tristan and vice-versa if you don't just do it. Its part of the bond. Just get rid of the sexual crisis and everything else would clear itself up." he stated like he was simply talking about the weather today or a new pair of boots not me doing the dirty with a guy I'd thought I knew all my life.