Genderbender AU FNAF Guards

So,I was just doing some random drawings and this idea came in my head XD

Mostly because of the oneshot i did but still,I felt creative!

I really need to update more in here,I am so sorry,I just feel generally unmotivated and I have to hit my head everytime and tell myself to get back at doing my things!

Anyways,here are our guard girls ;)

👏OH 👏 MY 👏 LORD 👏I 👏LOVE 👏 THEM👏

Okay,okay let's start from left to right.

Michelle:Expression i think it's spot on,I love what I did with her hair like the messiness at the top,and I mean,i can still see the aggressiveness of Mike in her so!She has some boobs going on,but not a strong booty,she still has it,but not as much.

Jemima:She is hiding,but she is adorable!She has a bit of a bangs going on because somehow her hair have to cover her eyes(i will draw her with eyes too)and yeah,pretty much adorable Jeremy girl.She is a small chest girl but she has an adorable butt!(sorry if that sounded weird..?)

Frida:Probably my FAVORITE along with Michelle,oof,I love her!The hair was a tricky one because I didn't know how I could play around with it,but decided to make it an inch or two longer than Fritz's original hair and boom!I find her as an adorable with a killing marshmallow body! ;3

Victoria:Okay,now,listen,she is like big boobies and nice big ass while she rocks that hour glass body,but she is still Vincent,like same hair,same everything just with boobs and a booty that he was rocking as a male too and some long lashes idk XD (obviously the boobs and ass is proportionate to her body and height)

Scottlyn:Ah,the 'Can i speak to your manager' girl.I wanted to give her short hair because of Scott's hair is the shortest excluding Mike obviously!She is a tall girl,but she has a balanced out booty and boobs,like they aren't big,but they are perfect for her height..and yes,of course,Victoria is groping her.

I will definitely do more with those girls,i actually want to do more AUs because I never got around playing with them!

I hope that is okay,more art is coming soon!

(I hope ;-; )

❤❤❤