August 23, 2019 (album release day)

Happy album release day! Taylor's 7th and most anticipated album has just come out and I'm here to decipher if each song is about Harry... or not (most likely not).

Note: Taylor is dating Joe as of right now so please don't be surprised that most of the songs are about him. It is very obvious that Taylor is in a very happy place and mindset and that is all us fans should care about.

1. I Forgot You Existed

Taylor talking about Track 1: "With the first song I wanted to bring us out of the reputation era. reputation for me was about grieving the loss of your reputation. This song closes the book on reputation in resolving that whole conflict with a shrug."

This song is most likely about Calvin Harris in which Taylor dated for about a year.

"Got out some popcorn as soon as my rep started going down, down, down"

This can relate to the Kimye drama and Calvin's twitter rant about Taylor in the summer of 2016. This definitely can not be about Harry nor Joe.

2. Cruel Summer

Taylor talking about Track 2: "I wrote this song with two people I'm a huge fan of, Jack Antonoff and Annie Clark of St. Vincent. I wanted this song to feel like a desperate summer love that might be doomed from the start."

Many theories show that this song is about a hook up/fling with someone (most likely Tom but could also of course be about Joe):

"I'm always waiting for you to be waiting below"

Taylor's waiting for a booty call?

"It's cool, that's what I tell 'em
No rules in unbreakable heaven"

Taylor trying to keeps things casual, no strings attached.

"I don't wanna keep secrets just to keep you"
AND
"Hang your head low in the glow of the machine"

These are more themes of secrecy. They don't go to the vending machine just to eat, they designate it as their meeting place before going to hook up.

"We say that we'll just screw it up in these trying times"

Their casual sexual relationship is bound to end so what's the point?

"I'm always waiting for you to just cut to the bone"

She wants him to address the elephant in the room and determine the relationship.

"I love you, ain't that the worst thing you ever heard? He looks up grinning like a devil"

One party caught feelings in a no strings attached relationship, making them no longer casual.

With that being said, Taylor Nation tweeted this: