Chapter 1

Arriving at Hogwarts was not very eventful and things went the same as they did every year .

She met up with her head of house , Professor Snape , got her timetable and started unpacking. The dorm was rather close to Snapes chambers however she didn't really mind. She had a room to herself , which she rather enjoyed.

Timetable ( which was the same everyday .)

Breakfast 6:00-8:00

Transfiguration 8:00-9:00
Charms 9:00-10:00
Defence against the Dark Arts 10:00-11:00

Lunch 11:00-11:30

Herbology 11:30-12:30
Free period 12:30-13:00
History of magic 13:00-14:00
Advanced Potions 14:00-15:00

Dinner 18:00-20:00

Author POV

She awoke at 6:00 sharp , freshened up in the bathroom , got dressed and left for breakfast . She arrived roughly half an hour later , sat down next to her friends (Y/F/N) and started eating. Today was one of those days where she woke up in a foul mood , looking over to the teachers table she saw Professor Snape in all his glory ... looking at her . He quickly and smoothly averted his gaze and went back to eating.

Her classes went by relatively quickly except for Potions , she have had a crush on Professor snape since last year and it just kept getting worse. She had learned ( tried ) how to keep him out of her thoughts while in his presence , she couldn't have him knowing she has a crush on him now could she.

Once in Potions , she was captivated by his presence but pretended not to be affected. Today we were just doing a bit of theory to get in the hang of things , she was deep in thought when his voice rang out " Miss (Y/L/N) !" She looked up , startled to see him staring at her . She looked around and discovered that everyone else was gone.

She still hadn't answered him so he came over to touch her arm when she noticed his presence and flinched away from his touch . She must have had a frightened look of her face because he immediately pulled his hand back and looked shocked by her reaction. As soon as it was there it was gone again and he asked " Aren't you going to leave , the bell rang about 5 minutes ago ?"

" Really ? Thank you professor , I'll be on my way then ."

She got up and went to leave but before she could he asked , "Are you alright Miss (Y/L/N)?"

She turned around smiled and said "Yes professor ." She was surprised to hear him ask if she were okay . However, she left nonetheless.

The next day

At her free period the next day she got a letter from your father , and went stiff . She was afraid of him and liked being at Hogwarts because he never wrote to her. She dropped her guard and read the letter , it didn't say much just that he was going to come see her soon . She panicked and thought back to all the times he hit her and looked around desperately looking for an escape .

Her eyes met Snapes and she saw a look of horror on his face , he must have read her mind and saw what she were thinking about. She got up and immediately ran to the bathroom overwhelmed with the urge to throw up , which she did.

The day flew by and the next thing she knew Potions were over , she gathered her things to leave when she heard "Miss (Y/L/N), " she immediately knew that the smooth and velvety nature of the voice it was Professor Snape ,

" please stay behind ."