Chapter 19

Chapter 19 | A dream

I thought it was just a dream. A dream that I didn't know would came true. A sudden rush of memories flow inside my head. Memories that I've forget after the horrible accident.

The thought of being with him is like a dream to me. The thought of being with him, holding his hand, cuddling under the stormy rain with the help of the roof sheltering us.

You might think that it's cliche, but to me, it's not. Being with the person you truly love is something that you cherish. Especially if that person is him.

All my life I've been asking to myself 'do I have a chance to love again?' and then he appeared in my life. It's him.

"Guys, I need a job asap"I said to the boys who just finished practicing

"Why don't you find a job at a cafe or somethin'"Seungkwan mutters, not taking his eyes off his phone

I chuckle"nah, it sounds a bit cliche. Plus I don't like to smell like coffee"

Dino pouts as he lowers his phone"how about teaching? You're really good at Math and English"

"I agree"Jeonghan adds"why don't you work at Academy High? My sister goes to that school"Wonwoo suggest causing me to think

"That actually sounds like a good idea! I've always wanted to teach kids Math, even though I hate math most of the time"I stood up in excitement. A rush of adrenaline in my body

Woozi nods and stands up"I'll come with you"

"But the fans might see you"

"I'm good at disguise. Don't worry"he then grabs my hand and walks out with my hand in his. He walks into the locker room and locked the doors. He made his way to his locker and unlock it, pulling a pair of shoes, a black hoodie, sweat shorts, sunglasses, and a face mask.

He puts the stuff down as he tries to take his shirt off. Flustered by his actions, I quikly turn around as my cheeks turns to red"why are you changing in front of me?! G-Go somewhere else!"I said

"What? I'm your boyfriend now. You can see me undress anytime"

I furrowed my eyebrows and bit my lip"It's still highly inappropriate!"

"S-Sorry that came out wrong..."he mumbles. Because of his sudden embarrassment, I slowly turn my head, my hands covering my eyes but still left a small gap for me to see, as a flustered shirtless Woozi stands upon this marble floor.

"J-Just--dress quickly"I stutter and once again turn around

Silence fills the room. It took a while before a hand taps my shoulders. I turn my head to see Woozi dressing like he wants to murder or kill someone.

"Well, at least you don't look like Woozi anymore. Instead, you look more like a pedophile" I commented causing him to roll his eyes"come on"

...

"Guys... Bad news" I mutter which caught all their attention

"What? What happened?" Vernon asks causing me to shake my head"I....got the jooooobb!!!"

All of them widen their eyes in delight as some of them stood up and jumps up and down. I laugh at their cute little victory dance.

"This needs a celebration!" Seungcheol said, his eyes sparkle

"Let's have a barbeque party at Seyoung's place tonight!" Seungkwan says, a hint of excitement in his tone. Everyone's eyes lit up while they look at me, waiting for an approval. I tried not to crack a smile by these cute morons acting cute in front of me but immediately failed and rolled my eyes"fine. Barbeque is on me today!"