Are We There Yet?

"Excuse me ma'am," an attendant said to Jade. Who was just about ready to doze off at any minute.

"Mm...yea," Jade answered. It had been about four hours since she sat down after being in the bathroom. When she had gotten back Zach was sitting down with his computer out and just began typing away. Not wanting to interrupt his concentration she read thorough his book. She only had three more chapters and she really wanted to finish it. It was so good she couldn't' wait to read it again already.

"I've asked you before if you would like to eat any of the dinner that we are offering to you. I came to ask again ma'am because this would be the last call for it if you want it."

Jade annoyingly waved her hand at the attendant. "No, no I wouldn't. Please don't ask again. I thought I said not to ask me again."

"But, ma'am..."

"I would like what I had before please," Zach interfered before Jade got to open her mouth.

The attendant smiled. "Sure sir."

"Why are you being so mean to them?" Zach asked when the attendant left.

Jade sighed and laid her head on seat. "I don't know. Maybe, its one of those twenty-four hour bugs that makes someone act like a bitch."

"With that attitude I would believe it," Zach laughed. He closed his lap top and sat it down on the floor. "Especially, since you decided not to talk to me for the last couple of hours."

"What?" Jade said shockingly. "I wasn't trying to ignore you if that's what you're saying."

"Then why weren't you talking to me?" Zach asked.

"You were busy typing on that story of yours," Jade answered and looked at him. She narrowed her eyes when he started to laugh. It wasn't one of those boisterous kinds of laughs, but it was loud. "What's funny!?"

"I wasn't typing on my story," Zach said. "I was playing some games on the hard drive, before my power went out."

Jade shook her head. "All this time we could have been talking and you weren't even writing on your book?"

"No," Zach told her. Jade started off chuckling and then she joined Zach in his laughter.

"How much longer will it be until we get there?" Jade griped. She stood up when she noticed Zach shrug his shoulders. "Be right back I'm going to ask Olivia."

When she stood up she looked out the window at how dark it was, but lights could be seen from below. She could already feel the time zone hitting her and began to wonder what time it was. As soon as she took a step she felt like she was going to fall over, but caught herself on the other seats opposite of her. She looked quickly at Zach seeing if he noticed, but apparently he didn't. He again was interested with everything that was going on outside. Jade then decided not to lecture him at the time and walked to where Josh and Olivia were sitting.

"Hey Liv..." Jade began when she came to the two seats. She stopped suddenly when she saw Olivia sitting on Josh's lap with her tongue down his throat. She also noticed that a big, but obviously warm, blanket was covering both of them.

Olivia opened her eyes and smiled at her friend. "Hey Jade, what do you want?" she asked breathlessly.

"Umm...I was wondering if you knew when..." Jade started, but stopped when Josh whispered something in Olivia's ear and she giggled. "You know what, never mind. It's not that serious for me to interrupt you two."

"Oh...well....Jade...mmmmm stop it Josh," Olivia literally moaned when Josh bounced her on his leg. "If you have anything important to ask, ask ok girl!?"