"Yes, I do," Jade answered. "So tell me Zach where do we stand?"

Zach sat quietly then lightly touched her hand. "This is going to sound psycho, because of the predicament we've met one another, but I think you're mine!"

"What are you saying?" Jade asked.

"I'm saying you're mine and I'm yours. Do you want it even simpler?" Zach said grabbing Jade's hand in his when she gave him a skeptical look. "Ok...Jade...I want you to think of it this way. Not thinking about our parents marrying, what if we met one another anywhere? What if we were two people who never knew each and just met?"

"I don't think..."

"Just imagine it! You would have still gone to that college right?"

Jade thought for a moment. "Yes, I would have had a dorm and everything, but what would that have to do with anything?"

"We would've met sooner or later and hit it off. Except, we didn't have to go through all that and we're together now!"

"Are you saying this is destiny that we found one another?" Jade asked.

"It possibly could be Jade! I really care about you!"

"I really care about you too!" Jade whispered. "So...that still doesn't explain you saying I'm yours and you're mine," Jade giggled, squeezing his hand just a bit.

"Damn! You want me to sound corny don't you!?" Zach laughed. "We're dating...how's that?"

"I like the sound of that!" Jade admitted, leaning her head on Zach's shoulder. She lifted her hand and pointed a finger at him. "How are we going to tell our parents?"

"We don't!"

"We have to sooner or later! I can't keep things from my mother Zach! Yesterday she was acting like the damn FBI! I may sometimes be a badass, but that woman can damn near break me down!"

"Jade..." Zach said evenly. "Jade...stop overreacting. If you want us to tell them that we're seeing each other, in the intimate or possible sexual way, we can! Otherwise, I don't think they need to know right away."

"Hell, if my mother knew I was having sex she would have a fit," Jade joked. "So I guess we don't have to tell them anything." She laughed and Zach's own laughter mixed in with hers.

"Now, that we've talked I'm going back in," Zach said, referring to the pool. Jade felt his hand slip out of hers as he jumped back into the water. If someone was to ask her how she felt right now, she wouldn't even know what to say! Her mind was cluttered with so much at the moment it was hard to figure out a reaction. But, one thing she did know was that she was truly and deeply happy! "Come on in!"

"I am very skeptical about your intentions," Jade said playfully. When Zach moved in closer to her, she kicked her feet in the water, splashing it all over him. The splash didn't stop Zach and in another attempt to splash him again, Jade kicked her, left, foot only for him to catch it in his hand. With one quick yank he pulled her into the water. "You asshole!" she yelled when she stopped thrashing about and surfaced.

Zach laughed. "Keep calling me that and I am going to start to like it!"

"I'm beginning to think 'asshole' suits you very well," Jade said. She swam backwards when she noticed Zach swimming closer to her. She couldn't help but notice his mischievous smile. Her back hit something rough, in a way she had made it to the deep end of the pool. To make matters worse Zach had her cornered!

Zach floated in front of Jade, placing both his hands on the side of her head. "Looks like your trapped, so how are you going to get out of this one?