"So you do read garbage?" Zach asked, slightly eyeing her.

"This isn't garbage...anymore," Jade responded, flipping the book open to where she last left off.

"You like it!?" Zach asked sounding surprised.

"I like it. It intrigues me with the whole soon-to-be affair with Lora and Terrence. Lora's character makes me think of myself," Jade began. "I've fallen in love with her character so much that I think I'm going to be upset when the story comes to an end. Even though, I have about six hundred more pages left." Jade smiled at the pages of the book and looked back at Zach.

"Once it comes down to it, I understand what you mean about relating to the characters," Zach admitted. He glanced at his watch and then focused back on the road. "A writer sometimes uses characteristics of people he or she has been around. Sometimes, we even use ourselves as examples!"

"So, what character are you?" Jade asked, taking her glasses off.

"I didn't..."

"I bet you're Terrence...aren't you?" Jade softly asked.

Zach smiled. "How did you even guess?" Jade put the book and glasses back in the bag, throwing it behind her. "I thought you were going to read?"

"Decided not to," Jade said subtly. "It's really uncanny that Terrence reflects you."

"But, how did you know?" Zach repeated his question.

"Because Terrence's character has the same sense of mind, lack of communication skills and cluelessness as you do," Jade joked. Zach eyed her suspiciously and scoffed. "Ok, all jokes aside. I don't know how I knew, but I just did."

"That's nice to know!" Zach said, making Jade blush and she looked out the window. "Fuck," Zach muttered outloud.

"What is it?" Jade asked.

"The car needs gas."

"I saw a sign not so long ago that said a Texaco was nearby," Jade pointed out. "There right up that exit ramp."

Zach didn't hesitate to follow the ramp upward. Glancing around he finally spotted the gas station and pulled in.

"I'm going to fill her up. Do you want anything?" Zach asked as he jumped out of the car.

"Hmmm...no thank you, but thanks for asking," Jade answered. The car shook when Zach slammed his door, making Jade smile. She opened her car door, letting her leg feel the air. Feeling a bit bored and restless Jade slipped on her shoes and got out of the car. A whistle was directed at her when she stretched. She looked calmly around, noticing a big greasy trucker looking guy staring at her. He was wearing a gray dirty shirt, sitting on a chair in front of the store. Jade grimaced when he winked at her and moved to the front of the car, sliding her hands over the car's paint job. She walked slowly to the driver's side of the vehicle and noticed Zach's back to her, as he filled up the gas tank. She glanced around her surroundings, to see if any was watching, and then swiftly walked behind Zach.

Jade snickered to herself as she stood on her tiptoes and blew on the back of Zach's neck. She covered her mouth and jumped back when he swiped at the back of his neck. She raised her hand to his ear and plucked it. This time Zach used his shoulder to smooth over his ear. Jade heard and click and followed behind Zach when he took the gas pump out of the tank. After, Zach had finished putting the pump back in he took out his wallet, taking out his credit card. Biting the side of her lip, Jade traced her finger on the back of his neck lightly. Zach jerked his head foreward and turned around, catching Jade off guard.