My mind spins and spins and i try not to move around a lot. I know Natalie notice. She gave birth to her 3rd child now. Every time she come's over, i don't touch her nor hold the baby girl in her arms. I don't want her to feel me...

Her eye's say's it all. But i confirmed it when i heard her and my dad arguing.

"Don't tell me you don't see her Leon?" Her voice whispered- yelled.

"See what? That she isn't huge anymore? Geezus Natalie you have 3 kids now, worry about them and stop worrying about mines!"

"She is my child as well! Look At her! She is s-s-so pale...So fragile. So thin!"

Her voice shook and it sounded as if she was crying. I was leaning against the wall for support as i continued hearing them argue about me.

"First its the homeschooling, Then it was her eating habits, then it was her size, what's next? How she smells?" It was quiet for a bit. "Leon, she is your daughter. Your daughter! Not your doll you can experiment on, Look at her, truly look at her. She has no friends anymore. I blame my son for that but there is nothing i can do, She doesn't go outside no more, She doesn't eat. She doesn't let us touch her, She is like ...Like a ghost.... She-"

"Enough!" I jumped, hearing my dad yell or raise his voice never happened before. 

"I need to go." Natalie whispered. I struggled to walk back to my room, my hand dragging on the wall.

"Lovetta?"

I froze, instead of turning around, i continued walking as fast as i could, but my legs felt weak. I felt weak. Suddenly the world was spinning, or was it i? The more i forced myself to walk the more intense the spinning grew, the pounding in my head or the sharp pain in my chest. I felt as if i couldn't breathe, what made it worse was the black spots clouding my vision.

"Lovetta!"

"H-help - weeeeeeeeeeee"

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ 

Neville:

I groaned as the sound kept going and going.

"Neville turn off you phone!" Rose mumbled. I rolled my eyes internally and grabbed my phone, swiping up, not bothering to check the ID.

"Hello?" My throat felt dry and i just fell asleep.

Sobbing was all i heard and my brows burrowed. I sat up rubbing my eyes. "Hello?" 

"N-ne-neville..."

I was fully awake now. "Mom? Why are you crying? I thought you was in bed?"

I slipped off my bed and walked out my room. "Mom?"

I heard her take a breath and in the back ground i heard talking, more like orders. 

"Wake your dad up and both of you go to the hospital."

"What? Why! Who's at the hospital? Are you ok? MOM!-"

"It's Lovetta. Wake your dad up and get to the hospital."

It's Lovetta....

It's Lovetta........

It's Lovetta.............................

****

"Ne Ne! I want ice cream! Can we go get it?"

I looked down at her smiling, No teeth face. I shook my head and sighed. "If you eat to much Ice-Cream all you teeth is going to fall out." 

She frowned and touched her gum, Where there was no teeth. Then her face lit up. "Let's eat as much ice cream as possible! I get money from the tooth fairy when my teeth fall out!" She digged in her over  rall's pocket. "See!"

She showed me Two dollar bills and jumped up excitedly shaking my hand with hers. "Come on! I promise to share the money with you."

I laughed as she tried to drag me towards the truck. I  had to lift her up just to talk to the man. When she finished ordering for the both of us, she couldn't stop jumping shaking me along with her.

"Ice cream! Ice Cream! Whoop goes the Ice Cream!" She burst into a fit of giggles and i felt something pound in my chest as she smiled widely and jump up and down.

"Two vanilla ice cream's with pink sprinkles on it for you little princess, And one chocolate ice cream with chocolate sprinkles for you young man."

I helped take the three ice- creams and passed Lovetta one. She started licking away but it fell.

She looked down at the puddle of ice cream then at  me and her lips quivered. I passed her the other ice cream cone and she stood there licking it slowly. 

As if fate wasn't on our side, a dog barked at Lovetta out of no where and she screamed dropping her 2nd ice cream. She burst into tears and i sighed passing her my un touched chocolate one. Her lips trembled as she eyed my ice cream cone then at me. She took it and held it in her hands.

"Ne Ne, Come down."

I did what she told and she sticked out her tongue. "Do what i'm doing."

I did what she was doing and she pushed the ice cream on my lip and tongue and she licked away. I laughed at how cute she looked with ice cream on her nose and chin. I licked my lips and we shared the ice cream...

****

Its lovetta.......

"Neville?!"

"I'm on my way."