29

I FINALLY HAVE AN IDEA GUYS!!! LIGHT BULB!!

{+}{+}{+}

   What if instead of Marinette being Ladybug, it was Alya? What if Marinette wanted to be a reporter but wasn't the bravest unlike some others willing to get into the action. She fails once again at getting a scoop and is walking home still known as a "scaredy kitten" (being called by bullies or other reporters).

   What happens when Marinette just so happens to stumble across an alleyway with Paris's other superhero, Chat Noir, de-transforming and gets a perfectly clear picture.

Now before I continue, this could go two different ways from here.

   1. The picture revealing Chat Noir changing back into her sweet school crush, Adrien Agreste.

   2. The picture revealing Chat Noir changing back into the school's bad boy and her enemy, Adrien Agreste.

   Adrien saw Marinette take the picture but before he could do anything, the bluenette ran home. The model decided to visit and bargain with her to delete the photo. So, they decided to make a deal. Chat gets him and Ladybug to give Marinette's blog better news to which then she'll delete the picture.

   Yet, as Chat visits more and more, the best and most curious blogger goes to get a better scoop than Marinette, her enemy. That blogger (Lila, Kagami, of Chloé) finds out that the hero has been visiting Marinette and gets a picture.

   Hawkmoth sees it and begins to attack the baker's daughter, knowing that she was somehow very close to Chat. To fix the situation, Ladybug orders Chat to guard Marinette as much as possible since it's his fault she is in danger.

   Doing as his crush wishes (Yes, Chat still has a crush on Ladybug even though she is dating Nino in civilian form...not that Adrien knows that), he guards Marinette with some help from Ladybug when he couldn't. Chat Noir/Adrien and Marinette begin to become closer and closer as time goes.

{+}{+}{+}

   Alright, I'm going to stop it there since it's becoming long. You can decide if Mari gets kidnapped or hurt or whatever you guys and gales can come up with!

Byeeeeeee!!!😆