16

AU and red string idea!! Adrienette!!

{+}{+}{+}

When everyone is born, little spirit animals come from a different dimension to tie red strings to two people who are destined to be together. One day, an evil man began to capture spirit animals in hopes of using their magic. The spirits went into hiding, visible to the naked eye becoming myths in a child's storybook.

Years passed when a newly recruited spirit, Plagg messed up. He attached the red string to the wrong person at the other end. A single, one that will never have a soulmate. Plagg's partner, Tikki was recruited to Plagg's chosen's soulmate Marinette Dupain-Cheng.

Plagg's chosen was none other than a wealthy and lonely boy who has never been outside his house, Adrien Agreste. His father, Gabriel and Mr. Bourgeois make a contract to combine their companies after their children are married (it's an arranged marriage). Adrien and Chloe got to know each other over the years (and that they are soulmates but we all know it's wrong). Yet, Adrien still felt lonely with no one to care for him.

Marinette was taken at a young age by a crafty witch, Volpina. She serves as a maid after being taken from her parents. Her only friend is Tikki until she meets her soulmate, Nathaniel, a charming but flirtatious, single thief who plans to steal something at a certain party for two companies successes.

(Almost forgot to mention: Adrien and Marinette are the only ones that can see Plagg and Tikki)

Being stubborn, Mari helps the thief steal whatever it is that they are stealing and runs into none other than the Adrien Agreste.

The only way to fix the mistake of the strings being tied to the wrong person is if the people who are meant to be together fall in love (obviously).

Will there be disaster when Chloe finds out her supposed "soulmate" is hanging out with another girl? What was Volpina doing with Marinette that had her taken from her parents?

{+}{+}{+}