23

¢σтιℓℓισи иιgнт pt. 6

yoonji is now walking inside the auditorium as she's now bored as she was ditched by her date— now fucking with some girl— so she just decided to go outside and look around for minji.

as she did she saw jisung walked passed by she called him making the boy look at her with tears on the boy's face. jisung immediately wiped his tears once he faced yoonji.

"y-yoonji noona. why did you call me?"

"is minji with you earlier? i can't find her since she left an hour or two ago." yoonji asked.

"minji? she is uh... i left her near the corridor to the stairs that leads to the second floor." jisung looked down.

"i suddenly feel a little dizzy so i asked her if i could leave early." jisung lied.

"why? are you okay jisung?" yoonji asked.

"i'm okay noona. thanks for worrying. i just want to ask you one thing? can you take care of minji for me? i mean you are her sister but you know since i am his date and i—"

"don't worry. i'll take care of my sister from here. thanks for being her date tonight. i thought jongho would be her date but when it was you who got to be minji's date, i felt relieved cause i know that you can take care of her well." yoonji patted jisung's shoulders.

"you're a good boy jisung. i hope that you know that." yoonji smiled at the boy.

"thanks noona." jisung smiled back.

"okay! well i'm gonna find my crackhead sister. be careful on going home jisung. bye." yoonji left jisung as she headed to the staircase which leads to the second floor and saw minji not from afar, crying.

its hurts yoonji to see minji crying. especially when her sister is conflicted between two young men who were both in love with her.

yoonji approaches minji as she started to comfort her by simply patting the younger girl's back. minji looked up to see who was with her. when she realized that it was her yoonji unnie, she rest her head on yoonji's shoulder and sighed out of exhaustion.

"minji, are you okay?"

of course she's not dumby...

"i d-don't know if i'm okay. i just broke a good guy's heart. i-i broke j-jisung's heart." she sniffles then wipes her tears.

"why? what happened?" yoonji asked.

"he confessed to me but i rejected him. and i feel bad about it. i don't actually want to hurt his feelings it's just..." minji was hesitant to continue.

"you love someone else, am i right?" yoonji asked and minji just bit her lip.

"is it jongho that you love?"

yoonji is now waiting if her hunch is right. minji sighed in defeat as she tried to composed herself and then she nodded.

"are you sure you aren't kidding?" minji shaked her head.

"aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh!!!"

"i knew it. i knew it. i knew it. i knew it. i knew it. finally you admit that you like him." yoonji suddenly faked cried making minji looked at her in disgust.

why is my sister so weird?

"my sister is finally a grown up young woman." minji slightly slapped yoonji on the forearm.

"unnie. you're overreacting." minji rolled her eyes, secretly smiling but then wore a serious face.

did i really made the right choice? to choose between jisung and jongho? not to mention jaemin is still in love with me?

"minji?"

minji was cut off in thought when yoonji suddenly called her.

"n-ne?"

"what's wrong?" minji didn't answered yoonji and just breath out.

"i don't know if i made the right choice."

"welcome to our cafe. how may i help you- oh! jaemin."

"renjun? you work here?" jaemin asked the mullet haired male now wearing a waiter uniform while holding a cup in his hands, cleaning it with a clean white cloth.

"well obviously. so what can i do for you." renjun smiled at jaemin.

"i would like to have a chilled white mocha please."

"it'll be prepared in a few minutes. while you wait, please find a table for you to seat and i'll be right back." renjun said in his work vibe on making jaemin laugh at his sudden attitude.

"you're so serious when you're at work." jaemin chuckled as he takes a seat from a table nearby.

"well i hold the responsibility to serve our costumers so we might as well be like this sir. excuse me for i may now prepare your order." renjun then leaves with a smile on his face.

"aish this guy seriously..."