20

¢σтιℓℓισи иιgнт pt. 3

"where have guys been?" mingi asked hongjoong and seon mi who just arrived.

"photo booth." both of them said at the same time.

"oh. well, in that case, we might as well ride the ferris wheel before going back home."

ferris wheel? hongjoong thought to himself as he looked at wooyoung and seon mi back and forth. he then smirked for the perfect idea.

"lighbulb."

"okay... now i'm lost." minji mumbled to myself as she walked through the same corridors all over and over again.

she soon turned into a corner when she heard people talking. she hid herself so she wouldn't be seen.

minji poked her head out a little so she wouldn't be seen and was shocked to see jongho talking to ja eun.

minji mentally panicked. "what are they doing here?" she whispered to herself.

minji couldn't really hear or comprehend what they were really saying but she did saw how awestruck and flustered ja eun was.

what really shocked minji was ja eun suddenly  kissed jongho...

on

the

lips

"d-did he?" minji stuttered as she sobed quietly.

"i should've known." minji last mumbled as she ran away, not knowing where her destination was.

what really happened

"listen, ja eun i need to talk to you." jongho exclaimed right once he saw ja eun.

"oh sure. what is it?" ja eun asked.

jongho pursed his lips. "let's talk somewhere more private."

ja eun was confused about jongho's sudden behaviour but just shrugged it off and follwed him into a dim lighted hallway.

"so... what do you want to talk about?"

"minji."

ja eun eyes widened. "you—"

"sorry. i just bumped into her and i didn't know what to say or what to do."

ja eun sighed angrily. "so, what do you want to talk about minji?"

"i've decided. it's her that i like. i'm sorry ja eun."

"are you crazy?! jisung is a tough opponent!" ja eun shouted with anger at jongho but with a hint of anxiety.

"i know that now but please, just help me on this one." ja eun's gaze softened once she saw the desperate and pleading eyes of jongho.

"fine but, can i at least kiss you before i let you go completely?" jongho was speechless when he heard what ja eun just said.

before he could even say anything, ja eun already pressed her lips into his. he didn't kissed back, which was fine for ja eun. she just really wanted to let go of jongho completely.
...

and seal it with a kiss.

"why the fuck am i with him..." seon mi mumbled to herself.

she was currently inside one of the carts along with wooyoung. hongjoong's evil plan worked perfectly so he's just chuckling devilishly, yunho afraid of him.

on the other hand, wooyoung was silent as a rock— probably possessed by a silent ghost— as he watched outside the window pane.

a few minutes later, wooyoung looked at seon mi, who was also looking outside the window but in the opposite direction.

wooyoung had noticed it before. seon mi was extremely breathe taking. she's more breathe taking now because the moonlight's light hit her face.

he felt bad that he didn't ask her out. he had no choice though. jeohun was lonely and no guy would ask her out so wooyoung volunteered.

don't worry, they don't have anything for each other. they were basically like brother and sister.

finally having the courage, wooyoung took a deep breathe and looked at seon mi. "seon mi..."

"what?"

"are you mad at me?"

no reply. wooyoung felt his heartbeat go fast. he suddenly felt nervous. but why?

"i'm... not mad...

just disappointed."

"disappointed? why?" wooyoung asked as he licks his lips.

seon mi bit her lip in frustration. of course, wooyoung had to be dumb. even at this kind of time.

when wooyoung heard no reply again, he was about to say something when seon mi cut him off. "because i like you, dummy..."

wooyoung's eyes went wide. jeohun was telling him the truth about seon mi liking him. but all he thought that seon mi was just flirting for fun.

he was having mixed emotions now. he's happy, confused and shocked. shocked for she likes him, confused because he's still processing what happened and happy? doesn't really know the real reason.

"y-you like me? since whe—"

"please not now."

"but—"

"please." wooyoung decided to shut up once he saw tears dwelling up in her eyes as it rolls down on seon mi's face.