let's be friends

Jin pov

During the next few weeks, Yoongi kept coming to my little coffee shop, Joon kept teasing me about my tiny little crush on him, But today i wanted to do something bold

give him my number

(A/N: you can give ME your number Jin I'll call you everyday😢)

I looked over at yoongi, he was sitting alone at a table, eating his usual coffee and donut, I wrapped up all my courage, wrote my number on a napkin, and started walking over to his table. Once I arrived uwu I told him I just came to check up on him and give him some extra napkins. He nodded and I set the napkin down face up. I walked back hoping he wouldn't think i was weird.

(A/N: who else would call him ✋)

Yoongi pov
I was slowly drinking my coffee, only then noticing that the cute little worker had written on the napkin. I looked down and realised.

it was his phone number

I smiled and created a contact in my phone seok-cutie💕. after finishing my coffee, i left the money on the table and left for work. I'm a music producer, it's pretty fun. Sometimes I wish i worked with that cutie Jin, though. (A/N: oml same). I spent the rest of the day working on my next song. But eventually i got too bored to function, and decided to text Jin, I was sure he wasn't up though.

sent at 4:40 am

Unknown number- Hey Jin, it's yoongi.

Seok-cutie💕- oh hey yoongi!

[add to contacts?]
[yes] [no]
[yes]

Yoongles💕-holy- you're still up?!

Seok-cutie💕- yeah, I don't normally stay up this late though, I'm thinking of someone.

Yoongles💕-i stay up until 6. how old are you? I'm 26, March 9th.

seok-cutie💕- 26, December 4th.

Yoongles💕- you should get some sleep.

Seok-cutie💕- I guess you're right, i should probably sleep heh😰

Yoongles- Please do.

and friendship began to form.
every day they'd text eachother non stop, they even started to meet up more in real life, but the more they met.....

the more love they felt in their hearts

(once again, dedicated too yoonjinsinners)