17

MARCUS POV

I was so excited today. We were in Germany. Jordan was asleep and We were about to go to place where me and Martinus are performing at. I woke up Jordan and she got dressed and we went to the place. When we got their we played football in backstage and Jordan she was sitting in the dressing room. I was kinda getting worried about her. Because ever sinces we left LA, she was different and I kept asking her what's wrong. But she always says I don't know. I keep thinking that she is home sick, because she was like that the first time when she came with us to LA. I quit playing football and I walked in the dressing room. I saw her sitting there and she was looking at her phone.

Marcus: Hey Babe, What are you doing?

She looked up from her phone and she put it down.

Jordan: Nothing, I still don't know what's wrong, if you're going to ask.

Marcus: I wasn't going to ask.

Jordan: Sorry it's just that I don't know why I'm acting like this.

Marcus: Babe, it's okay. After the performance, we can go to the movies, or something after the show.

Jordan: That's sounds nice.

I lean down to her and kiss her lips.

Jordan: I love you.

Marcus: I love you too.

Martinus: Marcus, they're ready for us.

Marcus: Okay.

Martinus left.

Marcus: and I will see you after the performance.

I grabbed her hand and kissed it.

Jordan: Yes, or maybe during the show.

Marcus: Okay see you.

Jordan: See you. Wait I want a kiss.

I leaned down and kissed her. We pulled away and I ran to the stage.

JORDAN POV

I want to the stage and I saw Marcus and Martinus ran on stage and I was on back stage. It has been 45 minutes. Then I heard this.

Marcus: Okay everyone. As y'all know my girlfriend, well this song is made for her and we are performing it right now. And she is back stage. So Babe this is for you.

Then the song came on

After show.

The show was over and it was fun. Me and Marcus went to the hotel and we watched a movie and it was "Bohimen Rhapsody." Martinus was laying on the other bed and we all fell asleep.

THE END

I will soon make a sequel to this story so stay tuned and I'll comment the name of it down below