6

JORDAN POV

*bowling pins falling down*

"Dammit, How am I suppose to knock down the 2 bowling pins if they are to far apart?" Marcus griped.

"Marcus, Language." Gerd-Anne told Marcus, because of Princesa and Emma.

Marcus toss the bowling ball and he only hit the pin on the right. Next, was me I went up there and I got ready to toss the ball. When I tossed the ball my right leg went behind my left leg and I made a strike.

"How can you make strikes all the time?" Martinus asked in shock.

"I don't know." I said.

Princessa was bowling on the other side of us. She made a strike, and her left leg was behind her right leg. And yes Princesa is left handed.

Later

We went to go eat at IN N OUT. I got a double cheeseburger, Marcus got the same, Princesa, well mostly all of us got the same. When we got done eating, we went to a gymnastics gym. We checked in so we can go run around. When we got in Princesa immediately took off her shoes and put them with our stuff and she ran out onto the mat and she did a Ariel. I playfully rolled my eyes. I took off my shoes and I went out onto the mat too and did a Ariel. Martinus came on the mat and did a cartwheel. Emma was doing the same thing like Martinus. Marcus was trying to do a handstand, but he kept falling. Princesa ran to the trampoline and she did a triple back flip. I walked to the bars and I threw myself up there and I was swinging back and forth till I was able to flip. I flipped over 3 times forward and 3 time backwards. I did a backflip off of the bars and stuck the landing. We were having so much fun. I saw Marcus jumped into the foam pit. I ran over there and jumped in. When I jumped in, I landed right on top of him, but on his lap.

"Perfect landing, Babe." Marcus said smirking. He started calling me babe and I sometimes been calling him Babe.

"Thanks Babe, and don't get over yourself." I said leaning into his ear and whispered, and I pointed my hand at his boner. He snapped by my ear and he growled and I know he was smiling after he growled. Back away from his ear. I kissed his lips, and he kissed back. I pulled away. I got off his lap and I help pull him up. We climbed out and saw Princesa on the balance beam. She was doing a back bend and she was flipping her legs over. She was even doing Ariels.

"So, did you and your sister do Gymnastics or what?" Martinus asked confused.

"Nope. We are just flexible and we are able to do flips and all kinds of stuff." I told him

"Like the splits." Emma asked.

Princesa jumped down from the beams and she slid out into a right split. Then she got up and did her left, then she finally did her middle split. She pulled herself back up and giggled.

"Did not see that coming." Marcus said with his mouth hanging open.

"I know, and your boner is finally gone." I whispered to him and I closed his mouth at the same time. He looked down and he looked back up at me, smirking.

Later

Me and Martinus were playing football and we were outside in the old parking lot. Marcus was in the hotel doing something and he won't tell me or Martinus. Martinus accidentally kicked the ball and landed where his left leg was bent and his right was straight, and he was on his back. I helped Martinus up and I went to get the ball. Martinus left leg was sore. So we went back to the hotel room. We walked up there and we entered.

"Pappa kom og se på beinet mitt, jeg tror jeg vrir det." (Dad come look at my leg, I think I twist it.) Martinus yelled for Kjell-Erik. I knew Norwegian, Spanish, English, and German. But my main language is English. Kjell-Erik walked in and walked over to Martinus. I went Kjell-Erik and Gerd-Anne's room and saw Marcus at a desk writing in a spiral.

"Hola nena, ¿qué estás haciendo?" (Hey Babe, What are you doing?) I asked Marcus in Spanish. He jumped and he closed the spiral.

"Ah, you scared me." Marcus said with his hand on his heart.

"Sorry, what were you doing." I asked.

"It's something important that I hand to do and know can't see it." He responded.

"In your Lyrics book?" I asked him, pointed at the words Lyrics Book. I looked at him confused.

"Sorry, babe it's a new song and it's a surprise." He said looking selfish. I used 2 of my fingers and put them on his chim and I lift his head to look at me.

"Okay, babe well just say it a new song and it's surprise, instead it's something important and no one can not see it." I looked him in the eyes.

"You're cute when you are bossy and honest." He said looking at me. I leaned in and kissed his lips. I pulled away and I walked away.

Later

I was laying in bed and I was on my phone. Marcus came out of the bathroom with shorts on and no shirt. His hair was all wet. I bit my lips when we wasn't paying attention.

"Like whatcha see?" Marcus said smirking.

"Marcus, wipe that smirk off your face." I told him, rolling my eyes. He laid on the bed and he grabbed my phone and he put it on the table and he kissed my lips. And I kissed back.

"Guys, come on me and Princesa are right here." Martinus said disgusted.

We pulled away and Marcus looked at Martinus.

"Shut up." He said. I rolled my eyes and I looked at both of the boys and Princesa said uh oh, because she knew what face I was making.

"Both if y'all stop arguing and get some sleep." I said I laid down and I faced towards Marcus and he was faced towards me and he kissed my forehead and we "SOON" fell asleep.