15

3 weeks later at night

JORDAN POV

I woke up and I felt something wet and squishy. I got out of bed and I went in the bathroom and I saw something red and it was in crotch. I freaked out. I sat down on the toilet and I saw that I had started my period. I saw a blob on my panties. I looked closer and I saw that is was the baby, but also there was something else. Ther was another baby. So I was having twins. I had a miscarriage. I cleaned the babies off of my panties and I flush them in the toilet. I was crying when I did because I lost the babies. I put on a pad and I came back in the room and I saw Marcus changing the sheets. He saw me and he made a worried face. I stood their and I cried. He came to me and wrapped his arms around me and rubbed my back softly.

Jordan: W-we lost the b-babies.

Marcus: Babies?

Jordan: They were twins I saw them.

Marcus: I'm sorry Baby.

He walked me to the bed and we both laid down and I was laying on his chest and I fell asleep.

Morning

I woke up and Marcus wasn't in bed. I came downstairs and I only saw Gerd-Anne, Princesa, and Emma. Gerd-Anne gave me a worried face. She came to me and hugged me tight and whispered.

Gerd-Anne: I'm sorry sweetie.

I hugged her back and I felt like crying in her chest, but I pulled myself together. She kissed my forehead and she walked out, because she had work. Princesa and Emma signals me to come to them and I did. They were sitting on the couch and I sat down between them. They both hugged me and they were starting to tear up.

Princesa: I'm sorry sissy.

Emma: I'm sorry Jordy.

Jordan: Thanks, but their in a better place now.

Later

Me, Princesa and Emma were watching "Narcos: Mexico". It was in Spanish, but with English subtitles. The front door opened and it was Marcus and Martinus. They were sweaty and tired. They were in their football uniforms. Marcus looked at me and smiled.

Marcus: What are y'all watching.

Princesa/Emma: Narcos: Mexico.

Martinus: We will go take a shower and join y'all.

They went to take a shower and they came down. Marcus sat down and he pulled me into his lap and Martinus he sat down on the other side of Emma.

Jordan: Where's your dad?

I whispered to Marcus.

Marcus: He had to go to a meeting.

Jordan: Oh.

Later

It was 5. Me and Princesa were making dinner. We all agreed with Enchiladas. Then the front door opened. It was Kjell-Erik, he walked in sniffing the air.

Kjell-Erik: That smells good. What are y'all cooking?

Jordan/Princesa: Enchiladas.

The Enchiladas were finished and Gerd-Anne walked in and saw the food.

Gerd-Anne:That looks good and smells good.

We ate the Enchiladas and we talked and all of that. After we were done eating. Me and Marcus did the dishes. I was washing and he was drying.

Marcus: Babe, I'm sorry that we lost the babies.

Jordan: Babe, You don't have to say you're sorry. It happens to some people.

Marcus: I know, it's just we were all so attach to them.

Jordan: Everyone gets so attach to someone they love and they whined up loosing them. It happens. I'm use to it, because I lost my dad and he was better then my mom.

Marcus: I love you babe, you know that.

Jordan: I know, I love you too.

We got done washing the dishes and Marcus scooped me up and carried me upstairs. We went in our room and turned on Netflix. Me and Marcus got under the covers and cuddled. We put on "The Get Down."

We soon fell asleep and we are suppose to go to L.A again tomorrow.