𝗺𝗮𝗻𝗮𝗴𝗲𝗿; 007

Start from the beginning

"can you look away while i get naked? i can't be bothered walking back over to the bathroom, it's too early."

corbyn chuckles, "i've seen you naked before."

"you have?" daniel asks, eyes wide.

"mhm... it was a quick change backstage. you pulled your boxers down with your pants. i wasn't intending to see your small dick that night but whatever" corbyn shrugs.

"okay, six inches is not that small" daniel retorts.

"it's smaller than mine, but i'm not looking directly at you anyway. i can only see you in my peripheral and i'm not paying attention to you so i won't see" corbyn says, a small sigh escaping his lips, "just be quick."

daniel mutters a few profanities beneath his breath before stripping of his sweats and boxers, replacing them with the new ones and then pulling the shirt and sweater over his head.

his loosely styles his hair with his fingers, looking into the mirror on the wall and groaning quietly.

"my hair looks so bad" he whines, watching as corbyn stands up and makes his way over to him, placing his hands on the brunet's hips from behind.

"it looks fine, now come on, i don't want to be late because you're having a temper tantrum about your hair" he mutters into the boy's ear, looking into his eyes through the mirror.

daniel only scoffs, running his fingers through his hair one last time before grabbing his phone and keycard.

[ ☁️🕊🌪 ]

daniel and corbyn enter the meeting, being greeted with a few other solo artists and their managers. it's only a small meeting, but within it they will plan important things for the future.

corbyn pulls a chair out for daniel, winking at the boy as he takes a seat before taking a seat himself.

"so, let's get started shall we?" corbyn smiles, looking at jonah marais, zach herron's manager.

"mhm, are you guys ready?" jonah questions, meeting eyes with eben franckewitz, jack avery's manager.

the blond nods his head, sharing a smile with both other managers before jonah begins to speak.

about ten minutes pass and daniel is already spaced out, daydreaming about all sorts of things. that is, until corbyn discreetly places his hand on the brunet's thigh.

he looks up to see that the older is talking, acting as if he hadn't just placed his hand on daniel's thigh, and is not now caressing the sweatpant classed skin as his lips continue to move.

he taps corbyn's forearm lightly, earning the blond's attention.

"what are you doing?" he mutters, making sure that no one else can hear.

"nothing" corbyn smirks, squeezing daniel's thigh lightly, earning a quiet gasp from the smaller.

"you are doing something and we're in a meeting so stop" daniel retorts, attempting to pull corbyn's hand away but failing.

corbyn chuckles, leaning down to daniel's ear. "stop trying to move my hand or i'll just keep going higher" he whispers, his hand now almost at daniel's crotch.

"corbyn!" daniel gasps, slapping his hand.

corbyn smiles cheekily, pulling away from the boy's ear but keeping his hand directly where it is.

[ 🧸🖤🏹 ]

daniel walks out of the meeting feeling rather flushed, hiding his obvious bulge as he exits the building at corbyn's side.

the blond keeps a hand on the boy's lower back as they pass a crowd of fans, daniel smiling and waving at them as they do.

once they make it to their car daniel sighs, crossing one leg over the other to keep his boner hidden, his hands in his lap.

"i'm going up to my hotel room as soon as we're back and you're not coming with me" he mutters, resting his head against the window.

corbyn snickers beneath his breath, beginning the drive back to their hotel. "and why's that?"

"because you're an asswhole" daniel says, annoyance lacing his voice.

"that's no way to speak to your manager" corbyn chuckles, glancing at daniel quickly.

"do i care?" daniel retorts, sarcasm dripping from each word.

"come on now, dani" corbyn smiles, stopping at a red light and turning his head to look at the brunet, "tell me what's got you so frustrated."

daniel groans, "you and your stupid teasing. i've got an aching hard-on and it's beginning to really annoy me."

"not long until we're back" corbyn smirks, averting his gaze back to the road as the light turns from red to green.

.༄༷˚ ུ✰
WC: 1120

A/N: who's bad at updating? me. but anyway, thank you so much for 700 followers <3

-megan

☁️🦋🌬

☁️🦋🌬