Chapter 9

*Justin's P.O.V.*

I begin to raid this bastards house, I look left and right. I shoot guards in the head, I punch them in the face, and ribs. When I make it upstairs I see his henchman snorting coke, drinking alcohol, and fucking drugged women. I also shoot them in the head, fucking cunts.

The next room I find the gang leader at his desk counting money. MY FUCKING MONEY! He owes me half a mil and hes fucking counting money.

"Oh so I see you have what's mine." I point the gun at his head

"Please, I-I will give you everything. I just need a little more time." He pleads as he puts his hands up.

"Not good enough." I shoot him near his shoulder, just enough so it knicks him.

"Ahh!" He grabs his shoulder.

"You have 10 seconds to tell me where the rest of the money is."

"10...9...8..."

"Please man I told you I need more time!"

"7...6...5..."

"Please!"
"I have a family!"

"4...3...2..."

"God damn it man! Please!"

"1..."

I shoot him in his other shoulder this time actually penetrating the body. I come closer to him and shoot him in his foot. I signal for my men to find the money while the wounded pussy screams in pain and begs me for forgiveness. I have none left for him he fucked me over, I gave him a year. A WHOLE FUCKING YEAR! And I even extended it, and he took advantage of me. Now he gonna get what was coming for him from the start, KARMA BITCH.

My men find the money start bagging it and even find more money, I tell them to bag that too. I take the pussy with me dragging him into the car so he can be taken to the warehouse.

Through all of this commotion all I can think about is Milan.

What is she doing?

Is she ok?

Who is she with?

Where is she?

All of these questions can't be answered and its driving me insane. I just hope she is safe and is still coming over today.

*******

1:00 rolls around and I just got finished torturing and killing that bastard. I get in the shower to get ready for when Milan arrives.

It's now 1:30 and she still isn't here. What is she doing? Well I did tell her 2:00 or 3:00.

Its 2:00 now, I think I should call her. I should call her, right? Well I don't want to seem too needy.

2:30, she is still not here. I don't think shes coming. I get off the couch and go upstairs, giving up hope that shes coming. Did I do something? Did I say something?

*******

*Milan's P.O.V.*

As I walk through the mall with Aubrey I check the time and its 1:30. I hope she will be quick about this getting me clothes thing. I told her I have somewhere to go but she insisted that she would get me clothes before I leave.

We finally reach the store and I look up, all I see is pink. Oh My God, no she didn't.

She took me to fucking Victoria's Secret, this is why she wanted me to come here before I see Justin.

"Aubrey no, you know I hate this store." I whine.

"Well you better stop hating it because, you got a man now." She drags me into the store.

We look at all types of lingerie, from lacey to cotton, spandex to corsets. I always feel so awkward in this store because I never thought of myself as sexy. And this store always reminded me that I wasn't.

I check the time again and its 2:00. I'm gonna kill Aubrey.

"Come on Aubrey. I'm tired of trying this stuff on and I've already got a million sets. Thanks to you."

"Alright this is the last one she hands me a lace bra and thong set."

"No, I don't do thongs."

"Please, for me?"

"Hell no."

******

I arrive at Justin's mansion and ring the door bell. I just can't get over how beautiful it is even though I live in one myself.

I ring it again, no answer.

I get my phone out to call Justin. It rings for a couple of seconds until he picks up.

"Hi." He sounds sad.

"Hey, I'm outside. Are you ok?"

"Yea, I'm coming."

A few moments later he opens the door for me. He looks like something is bothering him.

"Are you ok?" I ask as I walk in and give him a kiss.

"Yea I'm fine." He has his head down slightly.

"No you're not because when I say I'm fine, I'm really not fine. Do I need fight someone?" I make him look at me.

"No I-I, I just thought you weren't gonna come."

"Of course I would come. Why would you think that?"

"I don't know." He adverts his gaze.

"Hey I was just getting a few things from the store. I promise I wasn't planning on standing you up."

"Ok." His his face seems to lighten up a little bit. I kiss his lips and wrap my arms around his neck.

He shows me upstairs to his room.

"What's that?" He points to my duffel bag.

"Oh I just brought some clothes for tomorrow because I know that I'm gonna sleep over."

"Oh, is that so?" He smirks.

"Oh I didn't mean to intrude, or mean it like that-" I ramble.

"Its fine I know what you meant." He walks over to me and picks me up to put my legs around his waist. I drop my bag as he sits down on the bed.

Leaning into me he places a soft kiss on my lips. And snakes both of his arms around my waist.

"I missed you today." He breaks the kiss.

"I missed you too."

"You know you can change out of those uncomfortable jeans if you want."

"Ok." I smile.

I get off of his lap and grab my duffel bag and open it. As I unbutton my jeans I feel his eyes on me. I pull down them down and take off my sweater. I reveal my new bra and panties set from Victoria's Secret.

 I reveal my new bra and panties set from Victoria's Secret

"God damn." He curses as he looks at me up and down.