Chapter 13

[Dazai's P.O.V]

I open the door behind me as I kissed Chuuya. I walked backwards and continue kissing as I pull him closer. His face was red and his body was burning. We walked to the bedroom as I slowly moved my hands around his body and I push him to the bed. He was panting with an erotic expression that turn me on.

"W-wait!" He suddenly said and stop my hands from moving.

"What?" I asked confused and trying to continue touching him. He looked at me and push me down, turning things around. I only looked at him with a confuse face. He began unzipping my pants.

"T-this is my welcome back...g-gift." He said embarrassed and looked down at my member. He began sucking me as I started panting and feeling my cheeks burning a bit. My member was all in his mouth, touching his throat. "C-chuuya..." I try to take my cock out his mouth, but I ended up coming in his mouth.

"Sorry." I apologize and stare at him swallowing my cum.

"You look so erotic while swallowing it." I said and smirk. He ignored my comment and sit on me. "Are you gonna ride me?" I smirk.

He turned to look the opposite way and said, "Shut up or I'll kick your ass, Dazai." He said glaring at me. He lower his pants and started to prepare himself. Looking at him make me feel even more horny, so I turn around pushing him down. Now, I was on top of him. I hold his hand and started putting three fingers in his ass. As I did that, I started sucking his nipples. He moan out of pleasure and hold my hand tighter. I took my fingers out of his ass and thrust my dick in him.

"D-dazai...ah...ah" He moan and put his hands behind my neck. We changed positions, now him riding me and moving his waist. I also started moaning a bit, but cover my mouth with my hands and blushed. Chuuya smirk and continue moving, as he lean closer to my face and kissed me. I put my hands on his waist to help him move faster. He moaned louder and almost fall on me, but I helped him not to fall and continue penetrating him faster.

~~~~~~

"I guess I pushed you too hard." I said and stare at Chuuya sleeping. I smile and stroke his hair. So cute.

~The next day~

"Good morning..." I yawn and looked next to me. Chuuya was still sleeping, so I got up and try to cook something for him.

.

.

.

*Screaming*

"Chuuya!!! Wake up!" I yelled and shake him until he opened his eyes and growled at seeing it was me. "The kitchen is burning!" I yelled desperately. He immediately wake up and ran to the kitchen. His eyes were completely widened in surprise. I stood next to him hearing how he's heart was beating.

"Fuck you, Dazai!" He said and kicked me. He looked around and stare at two plates in the table and two cups of orange juice. He sat on the chair and ate the pancakes I made, but didn't even looked at me during breakfast.

I hugged from behind and whisper, "Sorry." And gave him a red rose. He blush a little and smile as he said, "Fine...I forgive you."

We went to the living room to watch a horror movie. We both lie on the couch and I cuddle with him a bit. Everytime Chuuya got scared he hide himself in my arms and blush whenever he do that. I hugged him tighter and kiss his cheek. "S-stop it!" He said all flustered and try to push me away.

We continue watching the movie and ate popcorn to make it feel like with we were in a cinema. I noticed Chuuya's body temperature started to increase. I touched his forehead and he was burning. "You have a fever!" I said to him and turn off the TV. I carry him on my shoulders and took him to bed.

"Did you went outside while it was raining or something last week." I ask concern. He had a guilty look and nodded.

"I did because I had to go to...somewhere." He said and stared at me. I sigh and got up to put a towel on his head. "You need to rest. Seriously I leave you alone a week and you catch a cold. You can't live without." I said and smiled. He stick his tongue out at me and I'll glare at him in response. I walk out of the room.

"I'm the one who can leave without you."