Chapter 3

~flaskback~

[Chuuya's P.O.V]

"I think we should break up." I looked at Dazai with wide eyes and just stood their for a few seconds.

"Oh, is that so?" I said with a cold tone. Dazai had this serious and pitiful expression on his face. Why? Why did he want to break up? That is what I wanted to asked but I prefer not to. "You're leaving the Port Mafia, right?" I asked without looking at him.

"I am. That's why I think is better to end it here." He answered. Better? Yeah right. "Well than sayonara, Dazai." I said as I walked away. "Wait! Chuuya!" I heard him yelled but ignored him. I felt how a big hand grab me by the arm. "I don't want things to end awkward." He explained.

"Sure, we can act as we did in the beginning. Like enemies." I answered as I free myself from Dazai's hand. "Fair enough." He answered back. We walked the opposite way without looking back.

~Present time~

[Dazai's P.O.V]

"Dazai!" I heard a voice repeat several times as I opened my eyes. "Ku...ni..kida-k..un" I mumble as I sit up. I noticed Kunikida-kun and Atsushi-kun staring as I gain conscious from my long sleep. "I'm going to do my usual duties and you better not interfere again, Dazai." He warned me as he walked out the agency's door.

"How long was I sleeping?" I asked Atsushi-kun. He looked at the roof and put his hand in his chin. "It was just one hour. Dazai-san...you were also sleep talking. I couldn't really well understand but you said someone's name." He answered. My eyes widened. "I did? Well, I don't know what I could possibly be dreaming about." I lied.

"I'm going out for a bit. I don't think there'll be any cases or anything today." I said to Atsushi-kun. I went to a bar a little far from the agency. "Drink up Dazai!" The bartender said cheerfully. "It's mean a long time since you came by." Indeed, it has. I try to avoid coming to this bar on purpose but obviously that's not something I can say out loud. "Sure! I was just busy with work. A dectetive's job is not easy." I answered with a cheerful laugh. The bar's door opened and I turned around to see who it was. I stare at the man of short height and a hat on his head. He didn't seem to have noticed me so I didn't say anything.

"Give me the strongest alcohol." He ordered. "No, Chuuya you'll get drunk again." The bartender said. He growls at the bartender. "Tch, whatever." He answers. When he turns around looking my way Chuuya's eyes widened. I only smile and waved at him. He turned to look at his drink. At the end, the bartender gave him the strong drink he order but he did make clearly he wouldn't take responsibility if he gets drunk.

[3rd Person P.O.V]

Quite sometime had gone by. Chuuya kept drinking. Dazai only observed him and smile at him everytime Chuuya glance at him. So cute Dazai thought to himself.

"You're drunk again." Dazai commented. Chuuya glare at him and said, "Shut up, bastard!" His face was red and had this drunk voice. It was already 3 am...again. Dazai had to take care of the stubborn drunk Chuuya. "Why is this happening again?" He asked to himself and sighted. He carry Chuuya in bride style because he thought it was easier than piggyback.

[Chuuya's P.O.V]

I felt a nice smell close to me so started sniffing it unconsciously. "What the hell?..." I heard a voice say. "Oh Chuuya, why weren't you this cute when we were dating." I heard him say. Stupid Dazai I though. I felt how my face was burning but I hide in his chest so he wouldn't notice. I felt back asleep quite fast. "I...lo...ve...you...daza-" I woke up when I realized I was sleeping talking. "You love?" He asked with a smirk on his face. "In your dreams." I said and roll my eyes as I looked down to hide my red face. I felt how Dazai moved close. He bite my ear and I flinched letting out a small moaning. I quickly put my hands on my mouth and blushed. "So cute." He commented. I glare at him.

I'm sorry I didn't upload anything yesterday I was quite busy yesterday and also today in the morning anyways I hope you like it and sorry if it's short but because the paragraph are quite long...so yeah.

Cya ^_^