For the record i don't like you (Luke Hemmings fanfic)

Hip thrusting, guitar playing, jive popping Luke hemmings. He is something I don’t like, but don’t get me wrong; I don’t like Ashton Irving, Calum hood, or Michael Clifford either. Their whole band is on my number one hate list.

TOP 5 THINGS/PEOPLE I HATE

1.      Luke HEMMINGS

2.      Ashton IRWIN

3.      Calum HOOD

4.      Michael CLIFFORD

5.      Nadia COSTELLO (for a whole different reason.)

But Luke hemmings, well, I’ve never liked him; ever since I was 6 and we became neighbours, always having to hang out because of our parents. Then obviously along came 5 seconds of summer and I disliked all of them as well, but of course somehow I was never away from them. Not even when 5 seconds of summer started to get better known. But then they toured with one direction and now. Well now i haven’t spoken to him in years. But then my elder sister had to go and get engaged, and all the family friends are invited. Including Luke hemmings, Ashton Irwin, Calum hood and Michael Clifford, because apparently sister dearest is still in contact with them all. 

~

“For the record I don’t like you” I spoke with a venom that made him flinch, I wanted to smirk at how much it affected him, but didn’t, he’d think I was softening up.

“Why have you never liked me?” he spoke, asking the question that racked my brain all the time as a kid.

“Oh I don’t know; you’re just hate worthy” my voice dripped with sarcasm, as a smirk arose on his face. He had the audacity to smirk. The smirk made his lip ring look prominent and it made him look so different that it made him look like a whole new person. This wasn’t the Luke hemmings I hated one year ago, or two years ago, or three years ago, or all the many years before that. This was Luke hemmings, pop star with music in the charts and he was stood before me looking sexy.

“Hate’s a very strong word for somebody that fancied the pants off me as a kid” I stifle a laugh; scrap my last thought, the game may have changed but the contestants are the same. Luke hemmings bring it on.

 ‘’ ‘’ ‘’ ‘’ ‘’ ‘’ ‘’ ‘’ ‘’ ‘’ ‘’ ‘’ ‘’ ‘’ ‘’ ‘’ ‘’

This is going to be a really cringey normal opening, so here i go, Hi, if you're here reading this im Carlie Curtis, you probably won't be reading this however because well you all hate me don't you? 

MOST HATED GIRL IN AUSTRALIA 

That's all i read on my twitter last week, well yeah side tracking (As you'll be quick to learn i do alot) but im writing this as a justification of my past week's actions. In my eyes they weren't that bad, not bad at all, but of course you as his fans would think otherwise. If you're not a 5SOS fans, then firstly, i congratulate you for having a good taste in music. Secondly i would like to tell you that what you are about to read is infact a true story and no details have been edited. I was going to changed all the names for this, but then i thought about it abit more

honesty is the harshest form of cruelty you can ever serve a man.

So here iam. Im going to tell, or write to you all about the mess i got in last week and how it all came about. 

All you 5SOS fans out there might not want to read this, Luke Hemmings is about to fall in love, and ashamedly it's with me. 

So i guess we better go right back to the start. 

Did you know me and luke lived next door to each other as kids? well yeah we did, it was nice, sometimes. sorry side tracking again. I do this alot, it's just i'm not really a good writer but i'll try my best. I need you all to know that me and luke, we're a difficult matter and you've all just caught the wrong end of the stick. Well i guess i should start. 

__  __ __ __ -- -- -- -- -- __ __ __ __ -- -- -- -- -- __ __ __ __ -- -- -- -- -- __ __ __ __

Heyooooooo, 

So i was thinking about starting this, i don't know maybe when i finish The Ultimate Ultimatum, which i don't think will be much longer till completing.... Yeah im not sure. i've already got a first chapter lined up for this, but i don't plan on publishing any more than a first chapter till i've finished TUU.... 

Also i was thinking, i want to get to know readers (the few of you there are) so im going to write some information below about me, and maybe you could do the same in the comments. But idk, i know i don't usually read these damn authors notes at the bottom of a chapter, so i'm not expecting any of you too either. So here i go

Heyy, my names Lizzy (last name classified incase anybody from my school ((which is also classified)) reads this and i'll be utterly humiliated by the awkwardness that would soon resound between me and the person from school), im 15 years old, i'll turn 16 on the 27th july, which is like the most awkwardest thing ever, as all my friends are turning 16 wayy before me. Im in year 11 at high school, in England, which i think is something like grade 10 in America, but idk, not good at those sorts of things. I love the colour blue, i also love sloths- inspired by my love of Jai Brooks- my love of animals also range to dogs( Because i have a babe of a dog called honey <3 to pieces). I have an outstanding love for the Janoskians, bae is luke: he is just perfection. My favourite bands however are, The Maine, We The Kings & 5SOS. 

So i know some may not have read that para about me so maybe you could just list the following about yourself 

1. Name?

2. Birthday/Age?

3.Fave animals?

4. Fave colour?

5. Fave bands? or any recommendations of bands that you would suggest?

okay so wizzle wozzle 

Lizzyx0x