Chapter 3

When we got home, Ciel was pissed. Off. It was honestly the scariest thing I've seen in a few years, apart from Naruto getting mad at Sasuke. How the fluff did he manage (at the time) to convince Kurama not to kill someone...?

Anywhore, continuing...

"It is in our contract that I never lie to you, Young Master." Sebastian said, a coy smile on his lips. Ciel grew angrier by the second.

"While it is true you didn't lie to me..." he narrowed his eyes and held up a parchment of some sort, filled with Sebastian's handwriting, most likely a kind of 'report'.

"Your investigation is this cheap joke?" yep, dude's pissed.

While they bickered, I made my way upstairs to my room, and sat on my bed, thinking. Yes; I do that every now and then, don't look at me like that, dammit!

'Master...?'

Oh shizz.

"I didn't do it!"

...

"You probably did, but that's not what I'm talking about." ...oh. Bish please, I knew that.

...

O.O

"Well? Whatcha want?" I asked, trying not to seem too rude; I did love him after all, but then again he knew me well enough to know that I don't act nice unless I actually like you or if it benefits me in any way.

"Nothing." Uh huh...

"Yes."

"...Sorry? I didn't-"

"Say anything? You didn't have to. Just go do whatever you have to." I said distractedly, tugging my socks off by the toes.

There was a short silence before a flicker of a shadow was beside me, then it caressed my cheek, then left. Oookay then... why does it seem like he's never going to see me again...?

'DUDE!'

'M-Master?'

'You're not...like, leaving, never to return, are you? Cause -just a 'heads up' here- if you are, I'm going to have to kill you." I said, and he laughed.

'Did it seem so? Sorry. I was just wondering exactly how to ask you if I could alter the plot-"

"Wait, what? Hell naw!"

"But, Master, Alois-"

"Will be put in his place. Calm down. I know you've developed a strong bond for all demons, whether you know them or not, but there are some of them who choose to do this. We're not killing them, just sending them back to where they began. Think of it as 'hindering their progress'. Maybe if we get lucky then even 'Ceasing their attempts'. Yeh?" I felt the smile in my mind before his presence faded completely, and I was alone in my room.

I sighed as I decided on a bath, and headed for the door with the golden handle. Gold always made me feel weird, so I stuck to silver.

Of course, only because the Demons of Lukedonia send me really shiny things that I can't just refuse right in front of them and others, so... yeah.

--TIMESKIP--

"YOU BARRELS LEFT WITHOUT ME!?"

(A/N: In all fariness, she wouldn't answer when they called at her room door since she fell asleep in the bathtub)

I jumped from roof to roof, sniffing them out, Baskerville was more than happy to help, as always, and I soon found them with no problem- Oh fluff, we have a problem.

In the form of a Shinigami and woman dressed in red. I rolled my eyes and snorted lightly as I jumpe down, and Grell's now green eyes widened and he 'tsk'ed before jumping away, as did Sebastian.

Madam Red seemed confuzzled as shizz, and this once, I honestly can't blame her. Wrinkling my nose, I went up to Ciel, and grinned, tugging his cap over both eyes, and slicing the body of Madam Red with my scythe.

When I released him, he blinked once and looked around for his beloved aunt. He gave me a questioning look, from me to my scythe, then back again. I sighed before it shrunk and disappeared, and mentally prepared myself for being a cold, heartless ruler of Hell.

"She's the murderer. She's over with, so get over her." I said with somewhat dull eyes. A the body fell, a shriek was heard. From Grell, unsurprisingly.

"You just killed the sole human who loves the things I do!" he screamed, and I rolled my eyes.

"Oh, please, we both know you would have killed her too anyway." I said, and he huffed.

"Why are you here?" he asked.

"Am I not allowed to be here?"

"You know what I mean, Noblesse-sama." he pouted, and I giggled.

"You knew?" Sebastian asked with a raised eyebrow. Grell nodded.

"Of course I did, Noblesse-sama came to us for her scythe!" he bragged with a huge grin, and I rolled my eyes.

"That's because the other Shinigami headquarters wouldn't be able to handle me coming through the front doors, they all fainted. Some otherwordly being they are..." I muttered, and Grell laughed. unable to be wavered.

"And our HQ could handle it!" he exclaimed. I facepalmed.

"Honestly, it's actually illegal for me to have taken this..." I said, and he stopped everything, looked me up and down, then glomped me.

"Noblesse-sama, you're the best." he said, and I smirked haughtily.

"I know."

--TIMESKIP--

"So...you really are the Noblesse." Ciel confirmed once we returned to the mansion. I nodded.

"Okay. So, now that's been established, what are we doing about this case?" he asked, and I 'hmm'ed, glad he had accepted me enough to make it a 'we' problem.

"Tell the Queen it's been dealt with. You technically won't be lying..." I said, and he sent me a glare.

"I'm not kidding, tell her that it's been sorted out, and nothing more. Or d'you particularly want to tell her it was your aunt who was convinced by a Shinigami to kill people and we had to kill her to stop it?" He sighed but nodded anyway, and asked Sebastian to fetch him a quill and paper and ink.

I conjured it with my magic awesicness and handed it to him. No need for Sebastian to get it if I could get it easier.

"Oh yeah, Ciel. You haven't met my servant, have you?" I remembered, and he shook his head while signing his name at the bottom of his letter.

I 'oh'ed and summoned Lucifer from my mind. He materialized next to me from the shadow of my chair and sent a polite smile to Ciel while he put a hand on the back of my chair.

"Lord Phantomhive." He greeted, and I smirked. That voice. He was totally fangirling on the inside.

I wonder what Akira would react like...?

>:3

Yeah. Tomorrow, definitely.

_______________________

....are you guys dead? I hope not, cause I've got more chapters to write :D

(Lol so fluffing conceited it's funny xD)

Tell me whatcha think?

~Anna

FAN

VOTE

COMMENT