Chapter 15-

•Edited•

"Why do I have to come?" I ask cam beside me. "Because I said so." He says. I roll my eyes not wanting to be here. We're all at this question thing for fans. I have so much work to do I really don't want to be here. I sigh and out my head down.

The guys keep answering questions. "I have one for casey." A girl asks. Finally something good night happen. I lift up my head staring at her. "Ok so how was your life all those years in the adoption program.?" She asks all innocent. "Crap." I say.

"So how did it feel when you met your real mom?" "Felt pretty good actually." "You weren't mad? I mean she did give you up and you were left all those years. You just came and act like nothing ever happened." She says giving her evil smile.

Cam was about to speak but I stop him. "I was told to forgive others. It's not a fun life when you hold grudges. Besides were family. Family sticks together no matter what." "But you all aren't blood so how can you be family?" She asks getting mad.

"Blood doesn't make you family. Family is people who you love and care about. People who will be by your side no matter what. We stick together through thick and thin." I say smiling at her. She stomps and walks down. She tried to bring me down but I shut her up with kindness.

Another fan comes up and start asking the guys. I feel accomplished. I see Luke stand in the back smiling at me. I smile back at him.

A/N- short I know. I have a lot to do at school.