Chapter 39-

•Edited•

I'm sitting at the table now eating some breakfast. I had a rough night last night. Cam came home a few minutes ago. He still hasn't told me where he went.

When I finish my breakfast I go on the couch and get on my phone. Hayes keeps blowing up my phone. I'm still not talking to him because I don't know what to think.

He said that I'm old news, crap like that. But I did take cams advice and give Luke a chance. We're not really dating I'm just.. It's hard to explain.

I want to date Luke I really do but I still have feelings for Hayes. I just don't know anymore. "Hey be right back forgot something." Cam says. "Can You atleast tell me where your going?" I ask. "Nope sorry. Love you." "How long will you be gone?" "Umm. 1 hour?" "Cam!"

That said he runs out the door. I roll my eyes and get up. Before I can get to my room the doorbell rings. I open the door to see Luke standing there smiling. I invite him in. "So movie?" He starts off. "Sure." We go up to my room.

He puts the movie in. "What movie?" "The maze runner." "Never seen it." "Yeah I know." The movie starts. I sit beside Luke. I feel him put his arm around me.

My heart starts racing. "Hey Casey can I ask you something?" He says. I look up at him. His dark eyes goes with his dark hair. He's perfect. Snap out of it Casey.

"Sure." I say. Before he says anything he leans down and kisses me. I kiss back. Our lips move together like peanut butter and jelly. Is that weird? Oh well. He moves his hands up my shirt.

Ok we're going to far now. I grab his head and he stops. When we break apart I smile. He smiles as well. "Sorry I don't know what came over me." He says.

"It's cool so what were you going to ask me?" "If you would like to go to the movies Saturday." "I would love to." He smiles and kisses me again. We break apart and finish the movie.