"Huh," he feels my forehead. "Maybe you're getting sick?" he suggests and I push his hand away. "Don't tell me that! Now I might actually get sick!" I whine and he pushes me away. "I can't think of anything else." He says and I check myself out in the mirror.

These jackets were tight, but I was thankful I didn't have hips anyway.

"I guess I'm looking a little pale," I admit and Haneul comes over to me. "Ready?" He asks and puts an arm around my shoulder. "Yeah!"

I lied

"Don't forget the new changes we added with the lay over switch." Jin Woo says and puts his arm around the other side of me opposite to Haneul. The three of us look in the mirror.

"A little vain don't you think?"

Kwan says while leaned against the doorway.

"Be vain with us Hyung!"

Han opens his arm and Kwan sighs deeply but joins us. Now it was the four of looking in the mirror together.

Seung comes into the room next and we all turn around and look at him in one big four person blob. I whisper something in Haneul's ear. He nods and we both spread the message. Seung crosses his arms.

"What?"

He asks and I count down. "Nothing." We break up our four person blob and he pouts.

"Aww I wanted to join the group," he says and Jin Woo ruffles his hair.

"Sorry, maknaes aren't invited to the cool people club until their 21."

He says and we laugh, heading up the stairs to the stage.

The spotlights all come on to us one by one and the crowd goes crazy as we go into our first song, flight. I look out into the crowd during a short pause in the dance. Our fans had glowing holo-lights in their favorite member's color.

I was shocked to see it was a sea of red, pink, and blue.

Purple, green and orange were only mixed in between. We continue the dance and when it ends we come to the center of the stage. Catching our breath while taking sips of water. Izumi comes to the front and speaks for us.

"How are we doing tonight New Seoul!"

he says and the sold out crowd roars. It was our first concert that was a test setup by Mr. Kasuma.

We all introduce ourselves and bow but before moving onto the next song Haneul grabs Seung's shoulders.

"But I have an announcement for all of you Nolae Seung-Hyung fans," Han starts and I hop up and grab his other shoulder,

"It's Seung-Hyung's twentieth birthday today!"

We announce together and everyone screams. The pink lights go crazy as Seung covers his face.

"Let's celebrate together! Saeng il chuk ha ham ni da, saeng il chuk ha ham ni da, sarang ha neun Nolae Seung shi, saeng il chuk ha ham ni da!"

We all sing together and there's an explosion of applause and I hug Seung. He giggles and punches my shoulder. We then run back into positions for the next song. Izumi stands in the spotlight and looks down, casting a serious shadow. He starts the song by speaking in a deep seductive voice,

"Can't we just take our time? I wanna stay in this moment, Just you and I"

And the song begins.

Moment In Time

VERSE I [DAE]

It looks like the stars have aligned