CHAPTER ; 4

On Saturday night,all the girls had finally gathered in Seoul's house for a study group night,ordering pizza and other fast foods.

Seoul held her knees has it has been a couple of days since she had seen Namjoon. Everytime she thought of him, she had to shake that thought away, it would get in the way of her being queen.

Jisoo looked over at the girls," guys don't mind me..I brought my annoying brother who wouldn't let me come alone." Seoul was in the kitchen,making more snacks.

" oh it's fine!" Seoul shouted from the kitchen,bringing the snacks to the table where they would study.

" Which brother did you-" Seoul stopped talking once she looked up,she saw Namjoon smirking.

" Ah we meet again,princess~" Namjoon cooed as he sat down next to his younger sister.

Seoul gave out an awkward smile waving," welcome!" She said and sat down in between of Chaeyoung and Jennie.Getting started on this study group

°°TIMESKIP°°

The girls yawned softly while finishing off their last worksheet. Jisoo decided to sleep in for the night,Chaeyoung and Jennie agreed too as well. Namjoon was in the kitchen alone from the rest of the girls,focused on his biology homework.

Seoul walked into the kitchen,trying to heat up some milk to help her go to sleep.

" Such a beautiful girl you are~" Namjoon cooed,looking at Seoul,smirking and winking.

Seoul heated up some milk looking st him,crossing her arms." Stay in your lane Namjoon." Scoffing and getting out the warm cup of milk.

"Aw babygirl~" Namjoon got up from his seat,Seoul eyed the young man and rolled her eyes." I'm leaving bye."

Namjoon chuckled softly shaking his head as she left,"She really is something." He hummed going to the living room seeing the girls all asleep. He decided to join his sister,holding her.

Seoul went to her room calling up Yoonji,even if it was their first week of college the girls were quick to become friends.

"Hey my hoe how is studying going?" Yoonji asked giggling softly at the young girl.

"It is honestly going great,did you guys get to practice TT at last?Finally learned it fast?" Seoul teased at the older one.

Yoonji rolled her eyes,"Momo makes it look so damn easy,like the fuck do you do that?!" Yoonji whined about not learning to do the choreography of TT.

"Anyways I'm struggling in art class for some dumb reason." Yoonji ate a piece of bread while seeing Seoul looking at her with a ,'oh my gosh ate you that fucking dumb?' look.

"Yoonji ,my honey bear-" Yoonji gave her a weird look.Seoul waved it off," It so easy to draw how the fuck do you only to stick people?!Most important how did you pass all your classes?!"

Yoonji shrugged while eating,"I have no fucking clue how I managed to pass all those classes by drawing shitty."

At the same time,both Yoonji and Seoul covered their mouths,"We have sinned my child,this is bad honestly.."

Yoonji shrugged it off,"Nah it ain't that bad,the only bad thing you could do is hook up with a demon."

Seoul nodded,as memories of meeting Namjoon came to mind,she went into a deep train of thought.

" Yo SooSoo you okay?" Yoonji asked Seoul.

The young woman turned around to face her phone again nodding,"Yeah it's one am and I'm really tired..." she yawned and laid down,falling asleep slowly.

"Alright night my hoe,get some rest." Yoonji ended the chat looking around her room that she shared with Nayeon.

Nayeon came into the room smiling,"So did you find out anything?" Yoonji shook her head.

" We actually only talked about art and how I actually managed to paddle those awful grades."

Nayeon sighes looking at Yoonji,"Because of that new girl,that's all Namjoom ever talks about with me!"

Yoonji yawns,actually not really caring about her and Namjoon together,she thought they looked awful together.

"Look if this conversation will be about your stupid guy,then let's end the night here," as Yoonji was about to turn off the light Nayeon stopped her.

" Or we can talk about Wonwoo?" Nayeon smirks looking as Yoonji's smile spread as a sinful one.

" Not right now unnie, I need my beauty sleep." Yoonji laid down,turning off the lights of the room.

Nayeon sighs getting on her bed and laying down,she was actually scared to lost Namjoon to this other pretty girl. She knew Namjoon would only probably go for her since she was a very powerful person holding position in the Heavens but could fall the same.

As Nayeon thought,she thought of a great plan,her sweet smile turned into a sinful one as she kept on thinking. " I need to sleep.." Nayeon laughs holding her teddy bear close and starts to sleep.

[ a/n: hey guys sorry I didn't update yesterday, I felt really bad and had a horrible headache,I hope you enjoyed this trashy chapter. Also I will not be able to update on Friday since ya girl has to go to a party.thank you my honeys and let's think of a fandom name. Hmm idk I got galaxies in my head but comment down what you thought of this! AU REVIOUR ; stream Adios by Everglow too ]