CHAPTER 12: POWERS

Start from the beginning

"Hawkins High duh." I said.

Will chuckled. "I heard about the rumors on derry. Is it true a lot of kids was missing in there?" He suddenly asks.

I felt my hands sweating and my throat is drying. "I-I-I g-gu-guess." I nervously shrugged.

"Are you okay? You seem tense." Dustin said.

"No-I mean, yeah, I'm f-fine-e." I said as my voice cracked up in the end.

Will's eyebrows furrowed and he said, " You're lying aren't you?"

"No-no" I said.

"You are. (Y/n) I know it's only been hours I met you but I already think I know you for a long time and you said last night that we're already friends cause in this group, Friends don't lie." Will said holding my hand. He gently squeezed it.

I felt my face heating up. I saw the others looking at us and grinning. I quickle shove off my hands away from will which I was kinda guilty doing that cause he had a sad look on his face.

"Yes. The rumors are true." I looked on my feet but wills hand held my chin and lifted it up. I saw his Hazel brown eyes which I saw completely lost for only a second. My eyes traveled from his eyes to his lips. Before we started leaning Steve came and cleared his throat. we both pulled away blushing.

"Pay all this." He smirked.

"Gladly." I smiled at him. I put my hands into my pocket like I was pulling something out and then looked at his wallet. I teleported his wallet right through my hands and pulled my hand back. I opened his wallet and pulls out a five dollar to him.

His eyes glued on the wallet and he stated to look for it. "That's mine!"

"I know."

"Give me that."

"Then take it."

"(Y/n) Just give it to your god damn brother.." Max smiled.

"Fine." I thowed at him and the five dollar bill. "I already payed!"

"fine!" He walked away leaving all off us laughing.

"Do you guys fight often?" Max asks.

"Not really but when I came back and I told him about my secret we always fight. Even through I only came yesterday." I sighed.

"And what secret is it?" Mike asks.

"Michael, It's not secret if I told everyone about it." I said.

The boys shrugged, They're face saying 'You have a point.'

"We better get going before the security found us here." Will says.

"Awe come on Will!" I pouted.

"But I'm tired..."

"Pretty pweasee!" I said bringing out my puppy dog eyes.

"No. It's not gonna work on me." He said covering his eyes.

"Pleaseeeeeeeeee....." I said.

"You look like a lost pig Dumbass! stop doing that and will is right you better go home!" Steve yelled.

"What did we came here anyways if we're not gonna have fun?" I said to Will.

"She has a point." Max says.

"I think we should split up, Boys and girls and we're gonna have partners. Me and Max, Mike and El-Jane, Will-" Lucas said but got cut off by Mike.

"What about Dustin??"

"I don wanna come." Dustin says. "I want to eat ice creams more and besides I have susie." He smiled.

"You sure bro?" Mike asks.

"Yeah. Have fun!" He said then went to the counter.

"Well like I said, we need to have partners. (Y/n) and Will are partners okay? and we're gonna split up. Whoever got the two of you the best gift will win."

"What's the prize?" I asks.

Lucas then smirked and says," A kiss. In the lips."

My eyes widen and my cheeks flushed. "No. Why that? Will and I aren't a couple."

"Plus we just met."

"Then you two can do whatever you want. You don't want to kiss each other then shoo." Lucas exclaimed.

I opened my mouth to say something but nothing came out.

"You know what? Fine. You two can have your double date and we can hang out."

"And where are you going?" Max asks.

"Watching Movie."

"Oh.." Max says smirking.

"Let's go (Y/n)."

"Wait- are you-oh okay-okay-" He grabbed my arm and pulled me to the room where Steve went inside.

"What are you doing here??" Steve asks.

"We're gonna watch a movie." I said.

"So you guys having a Date now huh?" Steve smirked

"Steve..." I facepalmed.

"Alright. This way your highness." He says.

I rolled my eyes and followed him to the door. He opened it and patted my shoulder. We went inside walked to cinema. We found some emty seats and sat.

"Hey, Sorry for pulling you..." He says.

"No, It's alright." I smiled.

He smiled at me. He smiled. HE JUST FUCKING SMILED! his smile was so cute. Wait- what am I thinking? He's just my friend.

"Hey, How about we could go home after and play some board games?" He asks.

"Yeah, That sounds fun." I said smiling.