Chapter 16 - Weapon Of Mass Destruction

Y/N'S POV

"You've really gotta stop that!" I panted as he collapsed beside me. He chuckled. "You got six months, you can't wait?" "Nope.." He pulled me into him & whispered in my ear. "One more time?" "No.." I moaned. "And what if I told you, you ain't have a choice?" "That would be rape.." I turned to face him. "It ain't rape if you like it..." He smirked & kissed down my neck. I moaned. "Daniel please! You been going at it all night. Can I get a break?" "One more time.." He came up to my face. "Just one more.." He kissed me. I climbed on top of him. "You better not ask for shit in the morning!" I mumbled against his lips. He chuckled & flipped me over. "Mhm... Okay.." He guarded himself into me. "Mmm.."

The Next Morning ; September 16, 2015

"You play too damn much!" Dig yelled as I walked off. "It ain't my fault you got a fuckin problem.." "You bullshittin [your first initial]... I'll be damned if you make me lay off sex for the next six months.." I laughed. "If you're good, it might just be four. You won't last anyway.." "Babygirl, you don't wanna pick this fight with me.." I rolled my eyes. "I'm gone.." "Don't be in that fuckin studio all damn day!" He walked over to me & held me, grabbing my ass. "Please don't.." He chuckled, then kissed me. "I'll be back later." "Okay.." I sighed. He left.

TREVOR'S POV

Damn I can't want until fuckin noon, I know it's only 10 but goddamn. If it wasn't for Dig, I would've got with Y/n. She probably would've turned me down, but I wouldn't stop trying. " Aye wassup bruh? " I texted Diggy. " On my way to the stud....why? " " Can't ask? 👀👀 Ain't talk to ya in a min... " " Loll iight man ✌️ " After our record we worked on together last year, we ain't really chilled.. But back to Y/n, I may have an idea. "I'm back with breakfast baby!" I sighed & walked downstairs.

A Little After Noon

I pulled up at Y/n & Dig crib, it's real nice. I got out and knocked on the door. "Coming.." I smiled. I love this sound of her voice. The door opened. "Trevor?" She rose her eyebrow. "Hell are you doing here?" "Just stoppin by.." She nodded & attempted to close the door. "Aye wait.." I stopped it. "Can I use your bathroom?" She sighed & pointed behind her. "Down the hall, second door on the left." I walked pass her. She closed the door. "Nice place.." "Yeah thanks.." I walked into the bathroom. It was nice in here, they really hooked it up. I washed my hands and face, then walked out the bathroom. I saw Y/n in the kitchen. "You remember I sang to you in class that one time?" I smiled, while she tried not to. "Yeah and......" "Ion know.." I shrugged, leaned on the island & smirked. "Ya boy got pipes.." She laughed. "Yeah whateva.." "Is that a challenge...?" I questioned. "Goodb--" "I swear I thought that I had everything, but then she pointed out something I was missing. And then she kindly introduced her name. I said hello, nice to meet you, we went missing." I walked over to her. "She see me hopping out of that new thang. She said she loved the way that i do thangs." I held her & caressed her cheek. "She said that every king needs a queen...." She looked away. I turned her head back to face me. "And she said, she wanna be, she wanna be, she wanna she wanna be my new thang. My new thang, my new. She said, she wanna be, she wanna be, she wanna she wanna be my new thang. My new thang, my new thang... She wanna be my new thang."

I leaned down to kiss her, but she stopped me & pushed me away. "Trevor stop.. I'm engaged." "And? I gotta girl.. Your point?" I pulled her into me & kissed her. She pushed me back & slapped me, hella hard. "GET OUT!! NOW!!!!" I rubbed my cheek, smirked & left. Not the kiss I was going for, but it was a kiss. " My work here is done.. " I texted to Spin. " Thanks bruh, I owe you one " " The hell you do! That mufucka hit hard as shit!! " " Lmao iight "

DIGGY'S POV

Later on ; 3:32 p.m.

" Aye boy! " Spin texted me. I chuckled. " What nigga? " " Is that anyway to talk to a nigga that's trynna help yo ass out?? " " Man what you talkin bout? " " I HEARD....Y/n kissed another nigga..and she was all into that shit too. " I chuckled. This nigga hilarious. " She wouldn't do some shit like that.. " " Just like she wouldn't have sex before marriage? " My eyes widened. "THE FUCK!?" I grabbed my keys & left. Speeding like fuckin 90 mph. What the fuck man? So all that shit about I love you. You're the only one I want. I don't wanna live a life without you in it... All that shit was a fuck lie?? Once I got to the house, I bursted through the front door. "Y/N!!!" "Oh my God!" I walked into the living room. She looked up at me. "Oh it's just you.." She stopped herself when she saw that I was mad...pissed. She got up. "Wait...baby, what's wrong?" I pushed her back. "Don't fuck with me Y/n! What the fuck is this bout you kissin another nigga!?" I yelled. "What??" She yelled back. "I'm not repeating myself Y/n! Answer the damn question!" "First off, you finna stop fuckin yelling at me! Secondly, I ain't kiss not other nigga besides yo ass!" She pushed me in my chest. "So I'd advise you to get out my house and try that shit again." She pushed passed me. I grabbed her. "Who the fuck was you kissin!?" "I ain't kiss no one!" She repeated. "Trevor kissed me!" "Trevor?" I loosened my grip. She snatched away & pushed me back. "Yes Trevor!" She walked off.

"Goddamnit....wait, woah woah woah.." I grabbed her. "Baby come back.." "Let me go Daniel!" I pulled her into me. "Baby I'm sorry.." She shook her head. "I don't care.." I pecked her lips repeatedly. "I'm sorry, I'm so sorry. Baby please forgive me." I kissed me. "No.." She mumbled in between the kiss, trying to push me away. I held her tighter & deepened the kiss. "Daniel no.." She moaned softly. "Please.." I pleaded. I added tongue. "Mm.." She gave in & kissed me back, wrapped her arms around my neck. She slowly pulled away. "Y/n, I'm so sorry.." She smiled & lead me upstairs. "Then come make it up to me.." I licked my lips & smirked. I guess the deal's off...