CHAPTER 14

In the morning Norrie heard a knock on the door but once again she was so lazy to open it so she asked one of her moms to open it.
-Mom! Could you get that!
-Norrie! Get your lazy ass up here this instant!
-Fine, fine I'm coming.
So Norrie opened the door and who she saw was Hunter. Norrie was extremly suprised and invaided him in. Of course Alice(one of her moms) saw the young man and asked were they dating. Norrie took Hunter to her room and Hunter saw Tic Tac's which were painted blue.
-So why did you come, Hunter?
-I need a place to crash.
-No way, Hunter.
-Please?
-No.
-Pretty please with a cherry on top.
-Fine you can stay.
-Thank you.
Norrie wasn't happy at all that her ex-boyfriend is satying at her place but she wasn't heartless and let him stay at her place. Hunter noticed the blue Tic Tac pills and understood that they were in big trouble.
-Listen I'm going to Joe's place.
-Okay.
-Don't steal or screw anything up!
-Okay, okay I won't.
-Good.
So Hunter stayed at Norrie's place and Norrie went to Joe's apartement. She knocked on Joe's door. Joe opened it and invaided her in. Norrie told Joe that Hunter was staying at her place. Joe got furious and went to Norrie's place. Norrie knew it was a mistake telling Joe that Hunter was at her place.
-Hey Hunter!
-Joe...
-Your not staying here.
-Where then?
-At my place. I don't trust you.
-Really, and you trust her?
-What do you mean?
-Did you know that Norrie moved to this city because she has a criminal record.
-No, your lying!
-Ask herself, than.
-Is this true Norrie?
-Yes a little bit.
Joe left immidealy and Norrie yelled at Hunter for telling her secret. Hunter laughed and Norrie was furious. Norrie saw Joe in the lobby and went to talk to him.
-Hey, I'm sorry I didn't tell you that I have a criminal record.
-What for?
-I punched some girl into her teeth for making fun of my hair and she charged me for my assault.
-Wow!
-Yeah and actually I did something else, too.
-What?
-Promise me you won't get mad.
-Fine, I'll promise.
-I also...sent some naked pictures of me to some boys.
-What?!
-But listen I've changed! Please forgive me!
-I don't know, Norrie...
-Please Joe! I love you!
Norrie looked at Joe with her eyes teared up. She grabed Joe's hand to show him how sorry she is. Joe looked at her and knew she was sorry but didn't know can he forgive her.
-Listen I need to think about it for few days. And Hunter still comes to my place because I don't trust that guy.
-Okay.
So Joe went to get Hunter and Norrie went to her room. Norrie was so unhappy and Joe didn't know what to think.