CHAPTER 11

When Joe woke up he saw that his mom had made breakfast for him. Joe began eating and noticed that his dad was sleeping on the couch.bJoe wanted to woke him so he thought that cold water might help so Joe poured cold water on his face.

-What...the...hell

-Hey,dad.

Joe's dad was a little bit furious and also happy that his son woke him up like that. Dad suggested that they'd go fishing and Joe agreed. Norrie saw that Joe and his dad are going to somewhere so she decided to speak to Hunter thinking tht she might get some new info. She knocked on Hunter's frontdoor,but no anwser.So she lockpicked Hunter's frontdoor and when she opened it she saw Hunter lyeing on the floor unconscious. Norrie called 911 immediately.When the medics arrived they took Hunter to a hospital. Meanwhile Joe was fishing with his father. Joe was really happy until he got a call from Norrie saying Hunter's in a hospital.

-What's wrong,son?

-Umm...We've got to go to the hospital.

-Oh my! What happenend?

-I'll tell you on the way there.

-Okay.Let's go,than.

Joe went to the hospital with his dad. As soon as they arrived they saw Hunter and a lot of doctors surrounding him. Norrie was sad and almost bursted into tears but Joe comforted her.

-Holy crap! What happened,Norrie?

-I...I don't know...

Joe's dad saw how unhappy he was so Dale couldn't tell him he was going to leave tomorrow. Few hours had passed and no signs of Hunter waking up. Dale knew he had to tell Joe that he's leaving tomorrow.

-Hey,son,can I talk to you for a moment?

-Yeah,sure.

-Listen,son,I knew I just came back but I have to leave tomorrow...

-What!?

-I'm so sorry,son.

-I don't belive you!

-But son...

Joe was furious and left. Norrie saw how Dale and Joe had fought. She saw how sorry Dale was so she went to talk to him.

-Listen. Joe gets angry very easily...

-Yeah,but this time I screwed up.

-How?

-I'm leaving again tomorrow.

-Wow.So soon?

-It's my job...

-Right.You drive a truck,correct?

-Yes,Joe told you,huh?

-Yea,but listen.Although you're leaving tomorrow you had a great day with your son.

-I know and I hope you truly care about Joe beacause he's got hurt enough already.

-I do...I love him.

-I hope so.

Dale was so happy that his son had met such a wonderful and a caring girl like Norrie. Few minutes later the doctor came and told that Hunter's condition had gone worse. Norrie's eyes were wet and she burst out crying.Joe came back and saw Norrie crying. He knew something had happened to Hunter in the past few minutes.

-Hey,hey.What did the doctor say?

-That Hunter's condition had gone worse.

-Oh my god...

Joe was worried and Norrie was unhappy. Dale tried to comfort Joe but he was really furious at him.The three of them stayed at the hospital incase something new about Hunter comes up. When the morning came Dale knew he had to leave and left a note for Joe.

-Dear Joe

I'm sorry that you don't get to see me so often but you know that I will alaways love you no matter what or where I am. Some day when you have kids you'll understand. Next time we see eachother I'll be home for a week or a month,even,and we'll do whatever you want. Son you've got a great girl next to you,don't let go of her. Woman are like bacon: They smell great,they look good,they taste good and they slowly kill you. First love can hurt a lot but that's what preparing you for the future.I wish I could be there for you,to give you advice and see you grew up.I'm going to miss you a lot but may we meet again.

P.S. Take care of your sister.

-Love,Dale.

As soon as Joe woke up he read the note and his heart began beating fast. Norrie was still asleep. Joe knew he had to be strong and there for Norrie. Joe went to the doctor to ask about Hunter.

-Hey,doc.How's Hunter?

-He's in coma.

-Oh...for how long?

-We can't say for sure.

Joe left and he saw Norrie is waking up. Joe suggested to investigate a little bit Hunter's apartment Norrie agreed to that.When they got there they searched the whole place and found nothing suspicious at first,but when Norrie noticed something they both freaked out.

-Joe...Come look at this.

-Holy crap! Hunter's been watching us since day one...

-Yeah...So it was no accident that we got the drugs...

They went home and checked if the drugs were still there where they hid them and they luckly were. Joe and Norrie were worried that is Hunter ever going to woke up?