Fantastic Soda!!

Appassionato
Chapter 2:
Fantastic Soda!!

Kendall smashed his elbow against the wall, pissed to hell that he was easily beaten by that damn pretty face; James Maslow. He wondered how James could possess that kind of strength, because he didn’t appear like a fighter at all. From the outside he’s truly revealed as an archer, yeah he a lot like an archer that full of gimmick. Kendall sighed, he went to the vending machine—inserting some pennies and took a soda. Carlos was certainly behind his back, trailing around everywhere Kendall goes except toilet and his home. He was scared to death, seeing his boss like that—he somehow could be impingement for Kendall all day long. Today Carlos gotta put more patience than usual.

Carlos drank his soda awkwardly—sitting on the school rooftop beside Kendall,who's been grumpy all day—rattling, shuffling randomly and even cracking the wall. He had no idea what to do, he wasn't a fighter, he didn’t have any brute strength, and he also didn’t have any knowledge in fighting although he got good grades at the academy. However it’s useless, because it didn’t help Kendall at all. What’s the relation of chemistry, literature, geography or any kind of subject with Kendall? Carlos was not able to consider anything. The only thing he did was being utilized by Kendall.

Carlos became Kendall’s follower to learn how to be strong, watching the street fight and learning some fighting technique from it. Carlos desired to be strong, and of course the king of rampage was his idol that time. He beat every muscle men and brawler around the neighborhood and another territory. Currently, he didn’t get the point of following this rascal except increasing his patience and sometimes he was feeling lucky to be protected by Kendall.

Carlos went home alone, he split with Kendall on the crossroad heading for his home. Now he’s walking alone, with soda bottle on his hand that still full. He drank a lot of soda to reduce his stress facing grumpy Kendall for the whole day. He’s finally free from that jerk. He passed through the park to breathe more fresh air, Carlos stretch his hands up to the air and felt the warm sunshine attached his skin.

He had been through a lot of hard days with Kendall, yet the result was still zero. Carlos wished to quit, but he was still dilemma. What if someday Kendall suddenly changed and taught him how to survive the cruel street that is dominated by crooks marking their territory since it is a free country. Carlos will have revenge, sooner or later he’ll get his human right and able to pass any districts without being bullied by those punks. Yes, he’s been bullied a lot back then.

A bunch of people suddenly came to Carlos without any clue. The boy had no idea what’s going on, but once he willed to go they stopped Carlos right away. Carlos gulped when they pulled his shirt and initiated an interrogation about the King of Rampage.

“Carlos Pena Jr…”A big badass with sunglasses addressed him. “You’re Kendall Schmidt’s assistant, right?” He spurted Carlos on the face with anger. The boy shuddered and he didn’t have any voice to reply. “I am Rob, the leader of Black Renegade and you better tell me where’s Kendall Schmidt?!”

“Umm…A…Well…” Carlos got tongue tied. Before he let out, the guy was pushing his body against the tree so roughly that Carlos felt the ache thrust him from behind.

“Where is he!?” Rob screamed right on Carlos ears. His ears were terribly fractured.

“Ho-ho-home…” Carlos replied at the low volume. He faded his sight since he didn’t have any guts to look at those vicious eyes.

“Tell me where does he live?” Rob continued. Carlos gulped once again. He didn’t wish to tell because he knew Kendall will definitely kill him if he told them his home. Besides, he also knew that Kendall’s mom is brutal like her son. That’s the reason why Kendall won't kill him his mom will.