The Cheaters Club

Book Title: The Cheaters Club

Author: RebeccaSky

Reviewer: neverfakeit

Review:

Finn Harlowe is ready to take the plunge. He's found the girl, and now he has the ring. But the surprise he plans for his hopeful bride-to-be turns into a surprise for Finn, and he soon finds himself slumped in a booth at a local pub drowning his dreams in hard liquor. With his world tipping sideways, a stranger approaches him with a proposition and a business card. But Finn is no fool, and he tells the stranger to take a hike as he staggers out into the night.

The next thing Finn knows, he's waking up on an unfamiliar couch with three beautiful women surrounding him, as well as the stranger from the pub. The stranger, who calls himself Holden, is eager to have Finn join his club. Eager enough to offer Finn any woman of his choice to do whatever he wants with, while Finn is just trying to decide if he's experiencing hangover hallucinations.

As is inevitable with people who don't take no for an answer, Finn's life becomes increasingly more complicated as Holden pushes for compliance, and Finn's ex and two best friends get dragged into the drama

As is inevitable with people who don't take no for an answer, Finn's life becomes increasingly more complicated as Holden pushes for compliance, and Finn's ex and two best friends get dragged into the drama. One needs friends around when dealing with drama, right? And The Cheaters Club dishes out plenty of it, with delicious doses of intrigue, tasty characters, and steamy side dishes. Wattys winner and published author, Rebecca Sky, has a wonderfully sensual way with words, and readers will delight in this tale, which takes us through one man's journey of love and loss on his way to find himself.