Call Me Casanova

Story Title: Call Me Casanova

Author: @AMS1971

Reviewer: @neverfakeit

Review:

The line between duty to self and duty to family becomes blurred when Cassandra Kirkland, a young woman destined to inherit her family's fortune, must make a promise she finds very hard to keep. Gregory Stanton, the playboy son of a billionaire businessman, enjoys his father's money without having to make any promises. His older brother is the chosen one, so Gregory never bothered to make the effort.

On the eve before Cassandra must make the decision of her life, she chooses to go out with a bang, by banging the hottest guy she can find. Gregory is just out having fun, playing the field without paying the price. For one hot night, they make the perfect couple. No commitments. No complications.

But their paths cross again soon after, and it turns out they are connected in more ways than in the bedroom. If they thought a one night stand came without commitments, they're about to inherit more complications than they bargained for.

 If they thought a one night stand came without commitments, they're about to inherit more complications than they bargained for

AM Snead does it again with this insightful, and very steamy, love story. Her characters are imperfect, making choices and making us feel things, with thoughtful dialogue we can all relate to. The momentum never stops in this witty, sexy novella-length story, which makes it the perfect weekend read.