"You should have seen your face!!" He said in between his laughter, immediately making the smile drop from her face. Grabbing the cushion from the sofa, she threw at him before running towards him like a mad woman.

"I'll make you pay for this!!" She screeched, running behind him.

Tackling him from behind and almost grabbing him from his neck, she slipped and felled down, making him burst out more!! "Hate you!!" She hissed.

"Did something something happened?" He wiggled his eyebrows.

"In your dreams" she rolled her eyes, sitting up!

"Geez!! My dreams are always sweet!" He said.

"Yes, yes, Mr.Grey Eyes!!" She scoffed.

"Whaaattt??" He dragged, narrowing his eyes at her.

"How much of a sweet, innocent person you are, I've seen!!" She stood up and dusted off her back.

"Yes, Isn't it?" He said dreamily.

"Correction, if you would have been then I wouldn't have been pregnant with Shezan within the first month of our marriage!!" She smirked

He gave her a shocked expression before his nose and ears turned pink. "Geez, Laiba, you have no filter!!"

"Hah! you agreed!!" She mocked as she went down the stairs towards the kitchen.

"When did I said yes?" He kept his hands on his waist.

"But you didn't even denied!" She shrugged her shoulders before opening one of the cabinets in the kitchen.

"Do I really need to say out loud about my plans?" He furrowed his eyebrows.

"And here I thought that you are sweet, but you turn out to be naughty!" She chuckled.

She loved messing with him.

"Huh!! I can't believe, that we're having this conversation!!" He sighed loudly.

She laughed out loudly, taking him by surprise. Her eyes twinkling with her laugh, drowning him in them. He couldn't help but stare at her, breathing deeply.

"Oh My God, you are so so innocent!! I was just messing up with your brain." She laughed and pinched his cheek, making him turn red from embarrassment!!

"You're annoying!!" He muttered. Now, this really triggered her, bringing back all the memories of last night where Faiz have addressed her as "Annoying"!!

Clenching her fist, she stomped towards him while he just gave her a confused look at the sudden change of her demeanor.

"You introduced me to Faiz by "Annoying"??" She took a confident step towards him

"Umm, Yes?" He took a step back.

"And why the hell would you do that? For God's sake, I have a name!!" She screamed.

"But Annoying suits you more" he shrugged.

"Mr.Grey Eyes!!"

"Yes, Mrs.Hazel?"

Taking a handful of flour in her hand, from one of the boxes she threw at his face.

"I am not!!" She yelled

"Yes, you are and right now you're proving me right!!" He said dusting the flour off from his face.

This time she just kept threwing the flour at him.

"Laiba, stop!!" He kept on shouting, covering his face with his hands.

"Did you stop from saying my name is Miss.Annoying to everyone?" She questioned still throwing flour at him.