Chapter 12: Wishes

Start from the beginning

"So how was your first meeting Mr Lead1?" she asked.

"Well good, actually best!. Someone entered when I ended and so the entire session with all was really good." I was sarcastic.She gave a stare and punched me on my arms. It was fun irritating her.

"Fine, I will not let you know what I had decided regarding the dance! If you think only you now how to be smart, then your forgetting someone definitely! The smartest one!" She nodded her head to indicate that she was talking about herself. I just stood next to her with my hands folded and smiling. She snapped her fingers again.

"Why do you keep staring at me?" She pushed me aside and moved towards the board. She could give a hard run to any of the models on any ramp show by her walk. The way her body swayed, the way the pony went right and left was in a way of tease. These feelngs were very foreign to me. She went to the board and started to play with the chalk pieces that were fallen near the board. While I was busy looking at her, she threw a chalk at me which fell right on my forehead. That hit hard, I came back to reality with the hit and picked up the chalk. Before I could get up, she landed one more, this time it hit the shoulders. I collected that and ran towards her and she started to dodge me. She threw the bag and tried to run about the room. From one corner to another she made me chase her. Finally I caught her hand. She tried running but failed. She had turned red because of the adrenalin rush and I stood there holding her firm. She was panting and trying to catch her breath.

I held a chalk in hand and pointing to her face I moved ahead. I left her hand and she did not run this time, instead started moving back. Maintaining the eye contact we moved. This looked like a bollywood movie scene to me. She hit the wall and I took the chalk near to her face. She tried covering her face adn I held her hand again this time. She looked red and vulnerable. As I advanced nearer, she turned her face aside. I could hear her heart pounding. She had closed her eyes. I went closer to her face. I could sense her movements as I moved closer. I knew what was running in her head. I took my face close to hers and smiled and gave her a peck on her cheek and moved away from there. I walked back from there to the borad where she had dropped her bag. She still stood there. Her cheeks red and a shy on the face with her lips in a crescent shape.

She slowly came forward to where I was standing. There was a complete justified silence in the air. I looked at her, our eyes met and the next moment she hugged me tight. She burried her face into my chest and I circled my hands around her. I was not scared about being noticed in this room my any one as very few came to this side of the college. I brushed her hair slowly and let out a sigh.

She moved back and we both sat down in the hall.

"You need not worry or fear. I shall respect everything between us and nothing will happen between us out of force. I could sense your heart pounding and a sort of tension around. I dont want anything uncomfortable between us." I held her hand and uttered all this. I just felt the need to tell it to her. I saw a different side of myself then. She looked at me and nodded.

"I fear nothing when your around. Things are new and strange." she said.

Neither of us had eaten and it was approximately 3:30. I got up and she stood up holding my hand.

"Chalo, we were supposed to go out." I put her front and pushed her by her shoulders out of the room. She moved reluctantly.

"So where are we going now?" her tone was back to normal, meaning she did not seem vulnerable anymore.

"First lets get something to eat and then fulfill one of ur wishes today" I said it with a wink. She jumped out of excitement and I put up my hand signalling her not to ask any questions. She sniffed at it and we moved to the canteen.