First Kiss (Nako x Reader)

Start from the beginning

"Alright, sir. Help is on the way." I turned to Nako and she looks not okay.

"S-Sir, I.. I'm... I'm claustrophobic..." Oh no. This is dangerous. She's having a panic attack. I hugged her and assured her that everything is gonna be alright.

"Nako ssi. It's gonna be fine. I called for help. Let's sit down." We sit down and wait for help.

She hugged me back and suddenly I feel butterflies in my stomach. What is this feeling? I never felt this before. She looks up at me and our faces meet.

Our faces are so close to each other and I could feel my cheeks burning up. What is this? I've never been through this before. So weird.

Then I could hear the elevator starts moving and it arrived on the ground floor. The elevator opened and showed the securities. I'm still hugging Nako and immediately lets go of her.

I took her hand and gets out of the elevator. And I thanked the securities for helping out. I may be cold and rude but I'm a pretty warm person on the inside.

"Sir... T-Thank you." She said.

"Don't mention it. By the way... want me to take you home?" I asked.

"That would be great since I live pretty far from here and buses took a pretty long time to arrive." She replied. We walk to our car and opened the door for her.

I don't know why I'm being such a gentleman right now. Throughout the drive, nothing much happened except silence all over the atmosphere inside the car.

"Sir. You could drop me off here."

"Alright."

I dropped her off and she left after saying thank you. After that, I arrive at my house and lay on my bed. I start thinking about the situation we were in the elevator. This feeling feels weird...

Wait... DON'T TELL ME... I LIKE HER?... I might as well just like her then. I called my friend for help.

"Baekhyun-ah... If you like a girl, what would you do first?"

"What would I do? Of course, just confess to her. No need to keep it."

"Oh, okay. I'll make sure to deliver this to my cousin."

"Cousin? But you're not even close with your cousin."

"I think I wanna help him."

"That's very random. Alright. Bye then."

"Bye, thanks." He hung up. I think... I should follow his advice.

The next day, I went to my office and waited for her to come. After a while of waiting, she came.

"Good morning, Mr. Yoon. I forgot to ask you. Did you sleep well last night?" She asked.

"Yes. Thanks to you." I said smiling. I never smiled while replying to somebody. Without waiting any longer I just go straight to her table and I'm gonna confess to her.

"Nako ssi. Would you... like to go out with me?" I said and her eyes widened.

"I-It's alright if you don't answer. I'm fi-"

"Yes yes! I would like to!" She said smiling widely. I feel really happy about her answer.

"Then, how about we go out tonight? Let's watch some movies."

"I would love to!" And then I go back to my seat smiling from ear to ear and looking at her.

Work time is over and we drive to the cinema. We buy the movie ticket and food to bring while watching the movies. We sit down in our seats.

The movie starts and we hold hands throughout the movie. The movie is pretty great as there is a very understandable plot that can be felt from the movie.

There's a scene where the male lead and the female lead start to kiss. The scene is pretty amazing. I start to wonder. Could it be as amazing as the movies? My first kiss with her... The movie ended and we go out of the cinema.

"The movie was great, wasn't it?😁"

"Yes. It has a very understandable plot. It's great going to the cinema again after a long long time."

"A long long time? When was the last time you watched?"

"Ah, I last went to the cinema with my parents 10 years ago. I don't have much time to go to the cinema because of work."

"Ah, I see.." There's a pretty short pause after that. Then, we start to go to the car. I drive her home.

"I think I'll meet you again tomorrow."

"Alright. Then, I'll see you tomorrow!" She said waving at me and I did the same. After that, I drive to my house. But, why is my heart already beating fast and it feels like it's going to explode.

I arrive home and took a shower. After the shower, I lay on my bed. I texted her and she replied. We texted goodnight to each other. Then, the kiss scene from the movie popped up inside my mind.

I start to wonder again. I wonder if it will be like cotton candy. I close my eyes and wonder if she is thinking the same. I think it will be sweet like candy. I think it'll smell like acacia too.

I'm worried that I might get drunk off that scent. But my bigger worry is, even though no one will believe me, I honestly have not kissed anyone before. This is my first relationship with somebody.

I think I'm gonna do it sooner or later when I become more comfortable with her. Sigh... Should I tilt my head like in the movie? How should I breathe after I kiss her? That worries me too. When should I close my eyes? What should I do with my nose? How long should I do it? I just don't know.

A few months later

After work, I bring her to the rooftop. We had a little drink together on the rooftop. While she's talking about herself, I just stare at her lips.

If it is sweet like candy, I'm just going to stay like that for a long time. I'm going to stay up all night drunk off your lips. Just in case you hate me because I'm bad at this, should I confess to you first?

"Nako-ya..." I said.

"Yes?" She said.

"To be honest, you are my first kiss."

"What are you talking-" Much later the nights I've spent worrying all night,
we finally kissed. At the sweetness stronger than chocolate, I couldn't move at all.

I just froze drunk off happiness. She was also pretty bad at it and I was somehow thankful for it.

"Y-Y/n..." She blushed.

"Nako-ya... I promise you. I will forever kiss only you. I will kiss only you, Yabuki Nako." Then, we start kissing again.