~Chapter 2~

So after 3 DAMN MONTHS, here is a brand new chapter for you all!
Its shorter than the previous one but I just wanted to post something today. I'm having a little trouble with the story as i don't have a clear one in my mind. I'm trying to keep it as canon as I possibly can. 
HOPE YOU LIKE THE CHAPTER!
Don't forget to follow. 
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

“Robb! You scared the life out of me!” Lyanna cried out, with a brittle smile as she turned her head to look into his smoke-grey orbs.

Over the past two years, she and Robb had become more distant than either of them would like to admit. Adolescence had caught up to them like an arrow from a bow resulting in Robb spending most of his time training which was only fitting for the prospective Lord of Winterfell whereas Lyanna was forced to indulge herself in ladylike activities instead of her ideal recreations.

“Well, you scare me all me all the time.” Robb says before sitting down beside her.
“How so?” she asks, not actually caring to know the answer. She was marginally irked by Robb’s presence; all she wanted was a bit of solitude.
“By being so lifeless all the time!” Robb said sourly.
Lyanna stayed quiet, too offended to conjure up words to say to him.
“I mean,” Robb continued, carefully measuring her reaction, “You used to be so fun to be around and now, you have changed into this person that I’m not sure I recognize. What is it? I can go give Theon a beating if he’s the reason.”

Anger leveled with annoyance started mounting inside her. Was he really so blind? Didn’t he know why she was upset?
Jon knew. Maester Luwin knew. Even Theon knew enough to tease and taunt her about it. Instead of responding, Lyanna stubbornly stared at the heart tree, not really seeing it at all as she ignored Robb.

“Why are you giving me this silent treatment Ly?” Robb asked.

She kept staring at the tree pointedly. Robb frowned and stared at her, silently daring her to look at him. They obstinately stayed that way for a while before Robb sighed and stood up.

“Let me know when you are in a mood to speak again” he said bitterly before walking away.

“Stupid, ignorant arse!” Lyanna whispered to herself indignantly.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Robb received yet another blow on his head by Jon’s wooden sword. He cursed his half-brother and massaged his head while Jon laughed. Years of practice had aided the pair of them in developing their own stance and strategy while sword-fighting. Robb had an attacking nature; he preferred to have an upper hand initially while Jon was more comfortable in defense and carefully scrutinizing the opponent’s actions but despite these clashing strategies which reflected their personalities, both were equally matched.

“Well, you have been fairly easy to defeat today, Stark.” Jon said as he collected their swords and carefully put them away, “Is something bothering you?” He asked more seriously.
“No, but I’m certain something is bothering our dear cousin. Something has been bothering her for quite a while now.” Robb said, hand still resting his head.
“Lyanna?”, Jon asked.
“How many female cousins do we have?!” Robb replied cynically.  
Jon looked at him gravely. “Well of course something is bothering her; she has every reason to be sad about this.” He said
“What….are you talking about?” Robb asked with a scowl.

Jon gave him an incredulous look before answering, “You don’t know? She’s upset because your mother has forbidden her to sword-practice with us or do almost anything else that she likes to do.”
Robb stared at him, not exactly comprehending what he heard. A part of him felt sorry for Lyanna but the other part of him was hurt. How could she confide all this to Jon and not him?
“So she told you all this huh?” He asked, the sting plainly audible in his tone.
Jon shrugged. “No. She didn’t have to. It is apparent. Even Theon knows which is why he is always teasing her and making her feel bad.”
“Wait…hold on! She didn’t tell you but you knew. Theon knew! Why didn’t I know?” Robb asked, nonplussed.
Jon shook his head slowly. “You don’t observe much do you?” He gave him a pat on his shoulder before walking away, leaving Robb with much to think about. 
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

What do you guys think?
Please comment and vote! :**