Twin Catastrophe 3: The Twin's Secret Affair (Chapter V)

Start from the beginning

“Nothing” I said “Food is great” I changed the topic “How’s you and Ellie?”

Alvin smiled “We’re fine”

“That’s great. Have you seen each other again?”

“We always do. Last time, she asks me about you. She wishes to see you again”

I smiled “Maybe I could”

“That’s great”

The next day,

“Sheena, I’m going out of a bit.” I looked at my watch “If anyone calls, tell them to call me later”

“Alright ma’am”

“Alright, bye”

I stop in front of the chocolate house. As I enter

“Anielle!” Ellie called as she sees me. She’s smiling as she walks towards me “Glad you came again”

“Yeah” I smiled at her. “I… should order” I said

“Alright” she accompanied me to the counter

“Well…” It’s taking a lot of time for me to choose

“Do you want to talk about something?” she asked

I looked at her “Ah”

“Come inside. We’ll talk in the kitchen”

“Alright” I followed her inside

“You and your brother's the same, taking a lot of time choosing chocolates when you needed to talk”

“I really wanted to talk about something but I don’t know whom to talk with.”

“Alright, so, can I be of help?”

“I’m inlove with someone but I can’t love that someone” I said as I walk back and forth “Everything happens so fast. I really don’t know what to do. I planned to make that someone fall for me but I revoked because you know, like in movies or series, the one who planned was the first one to fall inlove and yet it happened”

Ellie looked at me “It’s your boss isn’t it?”

“What?”

“Rixanne, if I’m not mistaken?”

I looked at her seriously “How did you know it was her?”

“Rather than referring her as a ‘him’ you referred her as ‘someone’. So I guess she’s a woman and she’s your boss”

“I should not be in love with her right? I’m not a lesbian in the first place and she’s my worst enemy.” I said as I calm down and took a sit. “What should I do? And ah… please keep this from Alvin. I don’t want him to know”

“So that’s the reason you came to me. You can’t talk to Alvin about it because you’re afraid to tell him the truth. That you’re inlove with a woman? As far as I know, Alvin is not homophobic and he can understand.”

“I just don’t want him to know” He’s Rixanne fiancé for goodness sake and he’ll kill me with laughter and embarrassment. He knew I hate Rixanne the most. “And his not good with advises”

“So you think I’m good with it.”

“I just needed someone to talk about it. Just to let this feeling out…”

“You’re just afraid. Afraid to admit the truth, you’re definitely inlove with her but denying for some reasons. All you have to do is to accept it” Ellie said as she handed me a chocolate “Rethink”