Twin Catastrophe 4: The Twin's Promise (Part 4)

Months past by and we earned a lot from the café. We even returned the money we took from our savings. And then, that time comes...

"Breath hard Hollen" The doctor said as I hold Hollen's hand

"You can do it" I whisper to her. She's delivering our child as I see her in pain.

"Go Hollen, I can already see her head. Breath hard"

She screamed again as she breath hard... and then I heard a small cry...

My hands are shaking... I can't even move. Is this the feeling of having a child?

Hollen hold my hands

I looked at her as she smiled at me...

"Congratulations... It's a healthy baby girl" the doctor said as she wrapped her in blanket and handed her to us.

"Oh my God..." I said as I looked at her... I am really happy right now.

A few hours later, at the private room where Hollen was taken,

"She looks like you... with a bit of me" I said

Hollen smiled "What should we name her?"

"Zhanelle" I said

"Zhanelle?" Hollen chuckes "Like a Zhan with an 'elle'?"

"Yeah"

"I like it..."

"We can call her Elle..."

"That's a nice nickname... by the way, we should take some pictures... I want Avery to see our child and so are dad and mom..."

I felt sad, I have informed her family about the child birth but no one wanted to see her... or our child... "Right, we should tag them" I said as I handed Elle to her and took out the camera.

A few minutes later, the door opened

"CONGRATULATIONS!!!" Yelled the people on the door, it was Mark and all our employees holding balloons, flowers and cake

"Thank you, please come in" I said

"Wow... is that her Zhan?" Mark said "She just looked like Hollen... with a bit of you"

Hollen chuckled, "Like what you said Zhan"

"What's her name?"One asked

"It's Zhanelle but you can call her Elle"

"It's beautiful... She'll be your lucky charm"

"She will... She's our Angel" I said

She'll be beautiful like her mother... and strong and kind like her father... like her true father, like my brother.

And time passes by, Elle started to grow just like our business. We started opening another cafés in other areas. Also, we brought a farm to grow our own coffee beans. Two years has passed and the business we started has grown larger.

"I'm home" I said as I entered the house

"Welcome home" Hollen greeted "I've just prepared dinner"

I smiled "Where's Elle?" I asked

"She's upstairs with Mary" Hollen answered referring to our Nanny, "There'll be down in a minute"

I sat in dining chair "I'm really hungry"

"How's work?"

"Fine as always... and tiring"

She smiled