Illuminate

Todoroki-Kun's scent.

It get's me all flustered, It makes me so happy, It's addictive. I'm sure any girl would go crazy over it. If I could just lay next to him all day, I would. Is that weird? Sometimes his smell feels so close, yet so far away. But this time it feels a lot closer than usual...

~

I open my eyes and come face to face with somebodies chest. Their arms are wrapped around me tightly. It's warm, it's so warm. My eyes trail upward to see who is giving me this sense of happiness. Still sleeping, his face was buried into my dark hair which cascaded onto the bed. 

Oh, It's Todoroki.

The boy that I am desperately in love with. Todoroki...

"EEEEEEHHHHHHHHHH?!"  I scream and jump out of the bed.

Oh my gosh, I'm in his room. I frantically look around, I'm panicking. Hyperventilating. Todoroki bolts up from his bed

"Momo? What's wrong?" He asked, obviously concerned for my well being.

Since when did he start calling me by my first name. He's wearing a tight black t-shirt and sweatpants. I can't stop staring at him. Oh gosh, I have to get out of here. I quickly pace towards the door and stand in front of it. I'm about to touch the doorknob when it suddenly swings open.

"Yo, Todoroki are you good? I heard a super high pitched-" Kaminari-kun rushes in and stares at me. "Woah, Yaoyorozu, you look hot," he said glancing up and down.

I peek at my outfit and immediately pull the shirt down. I can feel myself blushing, this is Todoroki's shirt. I've seen him wear it before, it's tight around his body so you can see his figure perfectly. I am now wearing the shirt that I've watched him wear for so long. My face is probably bright red. Todoroki gets up and stomps toward the door, he looks Kaminari dead in the eye and slams the door in his face. 

"Well that was a little rude?" You could hear Kaminari's muffled yelling through the door. "Whatever I 'm going back to bed." 

Todoroki looks angry but when he turned to face me his expression softened. He then looked down at the ground and clenched his fist. Why is he so tense? What happened? Todoroki got on his hands and knees, he bowed and touched his forehead to the floor.

"I am so sorry." He whispered. "I took advantage of you when your mind wasn't clear. I shouldn't have been so reckless." Todoroki then lifted his head and looked me straight in the eyes. His expression, it's like he felt immense guilt. I hate that look on his face, did I cause that?

"Please forgive me," He looks like he'd seen a ghost, almost like he was reliving something. 

"Todo-"

"I can't lose you," He softly said. "Not again."

Again?

I don't know what to do, he's freaking me out. I want to be there for him. But if I make him like this? I can't be around him. I run past him and out of the room. I quickly walk through the halls towards my dorm room. I can't stand to see him like that anymore. I can't stand to make him like that anymore. If me not being around Todoroki prevents him from making that expression, then I'll avoid him at all costs. I'll just distract him, bring him down. I can barely even defend myself, I'm so weak. I let my guard down for a second and I end up in a situation like this. I'm always making people worry for me. They take care of me like I'm a little girl who can't handle herself... Although, in a way, I am. I reach my room and slam the door behind me. I lean my back against the door and slide down to the wooden flooring.

"I can't even stop myself from crying," I say as tears start to roll down my face. They tickle my chin and drip onto his shirt. 

"Todoroki-kun, I'm so sorry," My crying gets louder and I try to muffle the sounds but I can't. I'm weak, weak people cry. That's just how it is.

"I can't lose you" it repeats in my brain. 

Over

and 

Over

and 

Over

"Shoto..." I mumble.

I then hear a voice on the other side of my door.

"Idiot," the voice trembles," How am I supposed to hear you if you're whispering?"

It's Todoroki, his voice is muffled but he seems to be at the same level as me. Sitting with his back against the door. I don't answer him. 

"Are you okay?" He asked, his tone is gentle and soothing. 

"Mm..." I mumble. Wiping away the tears and trying not to let him know that I was crying. I decide that since he came all this way for me, I should try to send him away thinking that I'm fine.  I don't think it worked, I think he realized that I was crying... long ago. "I was walking in the rain...it was so cold." 

"I found you on the outskirts of town," Todoroki replied. "Across from the bus stop that leads to Nagoya." 

I don't answer, I just silently stare at the ground. The guilty pit in my stomach was growing. 

"You were running away..." He comes to that conclusion, his tone of voice seemed to change. It's a little more urgent. "...Momo,"

"But you kept popping into my mind," I confess, "I didn't want to leave you or become more of a burden to my family." I start to cry again. I can't control it, so many things are happening at once. I've never told anyone this before. I don't know why I feel that telling Todoroki will change anything. 

"Stop." He mutters. 

The door swings open and I feel myself falling. I know my back is about to hit the ground. I know it'll hurt. But I deserve it, don't I? I close my eyes and wait for the sudden pain. This is what I deserve, I tell myself.

Unexpectedly my back comes into contact with something soft. His arms are wrapped around me tightly. His forehead, buried into my left shoulder. Even when I'm at my lowest point. Even when I've completely given up on myself.

He's there.

"Please... stop crying," He squeezed me tighter.

I shuffle out of his grip and turn to face him, I know he told me to stop but it just made me want to cry more. He's always been here for me. I was too stupid to realize that he is by my side, all the time. I was too selfish to see someone who's standing right in front of me. I sniffle and wipe away the constant teas. But I'm smiling, I am so happy that he's here. I stare at his eyes. Blue and brown. I don't know what I would do without them. His eyes are so warm. He's so warm. I embrace him and he does the same to me. We sit there for a couple of minutes. An early morning where nobody is awake yet. In the hall outside of my room. I hug the person that I love... and he hugs me.

"Thank you," I say wiping away my tears and letting go of him, I figure that it would be a little weird if I hung onto him for too long, but he pulls me back in. "Todoroki, we should probably start to get ready for school..."

"Just a little bit longer," He whispers.

Thought it would be cool if we saw what Momo was thinking for a chapter or two

More to come :)