Unexpected

"Todoroki-kun!"

She screams in agony as she reaches her hand out. She's being swallowed by fire, it's pulling her into black nothingness. She is crying out in pain.  She keeps repeating my name over and over again, screaming and struggling, she can't get out. Tears are streaming down her face. I am running towards her, my hand is held out, trying to grab hers. There is so much... fire.

No, stop! Don't take her away from me! PLEASE STOP!

She then disappears and I am left in pitch-black. 

"MOMO!"

                      *                                    *                                          *

I sit up immediately in my bed. I'm drenched in sweat. I'm clutching on to a black and white plaid scarf. I'm panting heavily with my eyes wide open. A single tear comes from my left eye.  Am I... crying? I wipe it away and get out of bed. I fold the scarf on my desk. Shaking the nightmare out of my head I throw on a tank top and head downstairs. My classmates are all chatting around the common room. I overhear some of the conversations. 

"Ahh, I'm so glad we don't have to go to school today," Ashido yawns.

"Mhm, Sundays are the best!" Kirishima agrees.

"Yesterday's class was brutal!" added Kaminari.

"Yeah, brutally boring! All we did was sit in class." Kirishima whines.

"Complete torture," Sero joins in.

"Well if all we did was sit around yesterday, then we should do something fun today!" Ashido suggests while jumping up in the air. Just then Uraraka runs into the room with an enthusiastic countenance.

"Guys! Look at the TV." She picks up the remote and changes the channel. Everyone gathers around the television. I walk closer to see what's happening. On the TV is a woman reporting about UA.

"The classes here are for the elite children with the most amazing quirks, who knows, maybe one of them will grow up to be as heroic as our All Might!" Midoriya perks his head up "As many people know, one of the most interesting classes we've seen was class 1-A! The first years that we know and love have made a name for themselves. At the Sports festival, we met many shining faces." On the television flashed a video of the UA sports festival. There I stood, in second place with Bakugou struggling in restraints to my left and Tokoyami on the far right of the screen. "Well now the Hero Course of UA is doing their best to help us out, from fending off villains to cleaning an entire beach! Yup, you heard me correctly, The Dagobah Municipal beach park is officially open!"

We started to talk over the News.

"Uh, I don't remember cleaning a beach, how many classes have I missed..." Kaminari states while scratching the back of his head.

"Uhh, yeah I don't remember that at all," Ojiro confirms and puts his hand to his chin as if he is thinking.

"I didn't even see myself in that, they only focused on the winners." Mineta wails "I don't care about seeing Bakugou spazz out on stage!" I hear Bakugou's voice as he enters the room.

"YOU WANNA SAY THAT TO MY FACE!" He runs up to Mineta and grabs him, "I DON'T WANT TO HEAR INSULTS COMING FROM A PERSON LESS THAN HALF MY SIZE, YOU LITTLE-"

 Ashido cuts him off and claps her hands. "Who cares about that, let's go to the beach!" She bounces and claps her hands.

"Oh yeah! Beach day!" Kirishima yells.