░░░ EPISODE NINE. ░░░

Start from the beginning

KEY [ PROJ. REP ] : Well, you're currently looking at them.

VEROSE TRAINEES : Eh?

KEY [ PROJ. REP ] : Not me or Taemin either, but your fellow trainees. You'll be the ones to tell your group what path you're going to take for your final performance. This will be your final stage with Verose Producers, so give it your best shot and make sure to not leave without any regrets.

LEE TAEMIN [ P. MENTOR ] : Music producers who are experts in this field will help you out for your final stage, but you will be in control of your fate. How will it end up for everyone?

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

( basically, trainees will be performing their own song selection! you and your team members will decide what song would you want to perform for the finale, with some guidelines and restrictions to be explained more in the "final mission" chapter. don't worry, i will be helping you guys out throughout your discussion if i see you're having bit of problems with the progress. )

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

LEE TAEMIN [ P. MENTOR ] : I have a question. How do you usually pick your centers in the team for each evaluation? Through majority vote? Through who suits it best? What happens to the team who had the best center among all of the teams they're competing with?

VEROSE TRAINEES : Will be given a benefit point!

LEE TAEMIN [ P. MENTOR ] : Correct. Now what if I told you if you become your team's center, you'll only get the points to yourself? How do you think would that change the competition?

THEY ALL GASP IN SURPRISE !

KEY [ PROJ. REP ] : Almost equal to one major private vote, 100,000 additional points will be given to the center of one team.

( for the final voting, 'major private vote' is equal to 70,000 points. 'minor private vote' is equal to 50,000 points. this will be explained on the "final voting" chapter )

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

WANG XIUYING [ 1/YUEHUA ] : I became first this evaluation because of that much benefit.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

KEY [ PROJ. REP ] : You'll have the power to choose your own team's center for the live performance yourselves. We'll shoot everyone's video for the center part. You should all discuss as you see the videos together. Pick wisely, because you may actually help one trainee to debut.

LEE TAEMIN [ P. MENTOR ] : Now, the question remains. How will the groups be formed?

KEY [ PROJ. REP ] : You have sent us important wishes a few days before for the final stage. Now, we'll listen to them and group you accordingly. We do this so that you, coming this far, wouldn't leave here with any regrets, just like what we, and most likely, most of you want.

LEE TAEMIN [ P. MENTOR ] : Out of many trainees' wishes, we have summarized and categorized them into three "general wishes". "General Wishes" are the each team's common 'wish', this is similar to a "theme". Please use it as a guide in choosing what to perform for your final evaluation.