《 Prologue 》

~~●●▪︎~~▪︎●●~~

People had always wanted something in their life.

Money..

Fame..

Happiness...

Success...

Friends...

Or  a partner in life.

~~●●▪︎~~▪︎●●~~

"Oh! Then , she said she had--Ouch!" A girl hissed in pain as her shoulder collided with a hard one , almost sending her to the other side of the hallway.Her friend , who she had been telling stories to , shrieked in surprise , only for a second before glaring daggers at a figure of a student , who just bumped with her but continued to walk anyway.

"Watch out  where you are going!" The girl twitched in annoyance , yelling at the retreating girl that just left her hanging.

The girl ran up the the girl who had just bumped to her , her friend followed her action.

"Hey! Are you liste--Ugh!" The girl flinched as she pulled the shoulder of the girl backwards , and saw the face of the girl that just bumped to her.

pointy face , pale skin , a combination of mauve and fandango coloured hair , and the most striking of all , a very known pair of cold piercing indigo orbs , numb as ice , like a frozen Gerbera Daisy.

The girl and her friend shrieked franticly , quickly turning on their heels to the other direction.

"S-Shit..Run!" The girl and her friend scurried away , leaving the girl alone in the middle of the hallway.

~~●●▪︎~~▪︎●●~~

Good people use good ways to do the thing they wanted , they said.

And bad people use bad ways to do the things they wanted.

But what if....

~~●●▪︎~~▪︎●●~~

"Hey , nice to meet you again!! Finally , we're in the same class again!" A boy cooed as he saw his friend , quickly approaching and giving him a high five.

"Oh Hey!!"

"Luck is on our si--"

Fwip!