Stuff ges HOT

WARNING: this chapter is going to be very HOT and has a lot of sexual stuff in it hope you enjoy

The next day i found myself in Ellie's bed with Danielle i finally fully opened my eyes "where's Danielle" i asked in my head i looked down only to see Danielle by my crotch she slightly woke up and pulled down my pants and started playing with my full diaper i look at her and said "h-hey not fair" she looked at me with a grin as she pinned me saying "aww whats the matter cat got your tongue" as she pulled me off the bed and on the floor she started unstrapping my diaper and started to clean my diaper and she takes off her diaper "Come on fuck me before Ellie wakes up" i got a throbbing erection i slowly put it in Dani's vagina she started moaning but i stop her with my hand over her mouth i thrust into her as she moans into my hand but she said "pull out i..." before she could continue i came inside of her i was still very hard "Hey one day your gonna make me pregnant" what am i suppose to have a condom on me at all times i thought in my head i drift off into space "Hey you ok" Dani asked me i re-focus on dani as she puts on her diaper then puts a fresh one on me "yeah im fine just..." she kissed me stopping me from finishing what i was saying she kept kissing me until we started tongue on tongue action "god your ho.." she puts a finger on my lips "shhh s-stop talking" she said as she put her diaper on top of my diaper squatting over mine i watch her face she was grunting i slowly see her fill up the diaper then she sat on me it felt amazing "you like my dirty diaper don't you" she said as she started taking off her bra i start sucking on her boobs "Oh my god yes suck on those" and i could feel her full diaper move up and down my dick i hear a voice in my left ear "you guys are having fun without me..."