I love this new girl...

WARNING:this contains a lot and i mean A LOT of sexual action if your not a fan of this please just skip or dont read thank you and enjoy.

I could not believe my eye's the new girl Danielle was wearing a diaper. I was 4 shades of red i was blushing like a sailor "your cute when your nervous" Danielle said as both girls Ellie and Danielle turned around to show there diapered butt's at me and then the quiet bathroom became what sounded like a grunting contest both girls where both pooping there diapers before i new it i had already used my diaper as a make shift toilet. I was so hard like i have never seen before the girls noticed somehow the girls noticed my big boner sticking out of my big diaper they both started sitting on me letting me feel there waste on my junk made my day i smiled and started grabbing both of there full back diapers it felt squishy and mushy and stinky but it was amazing we where stopped by the bell going off which we ran to our classes i felt like something good was gonna happen here. A few hours pass it was almost the end of the day and i could not stop thinking of the past time when Ellie and Dani i started rubbing my penis inside of the diaper and i came so fast i quickly pulled my hand out to feel a warmth of pee flow into my diaper. My teacher walked over to my desk and asked me what i was doing? my immediate response was nothing and she told be to meet her and the end of the day. few minutes pass and my teachers wants to see me i get up and walk to the front of the room as the rest of the student leave the room with smiles of being free from prison for one day "what have you been doing in class that you need to do sexual pleasures" my teacher says i looked surprised "because of...this" i said starting pulling down my pants reviling my diaper at it's fullness she quickly said "so this is what you do you mess yourself in class and get turned on and jerk off in my class" she said "this is between you and me ill let you do this from know on deal" i said deal shaking her hand as i left the room she smacked my butt Ellie and Dani are waiting there for me they both looked at me "Wanna come over we have a surprise" i said hell ya and we all started walking to Ellie's and dani came with us. At her house her parents were home but allowed us over cause they were heading out for dinner for their anniversary they changed each others diapers ellie's and dani's for how dirty they are i would of love to be theme but then they saw me and the next thing i know i'm tied to a bed they got me out of the diaper cleaned me up but Ellie started fiddling with my penis until i got hard Dani started sucking on it and then i said "i need to pee" so Dani put my dick inside of her vagina the first time i put my dick in a vagina and she said moaning "do...it...PEE INSIDE OF ME" I herd a hissing noise inside she starts to moan i pull my penis out. Pee started coming out of her vagina Ellie started sucking me off and Dani started liking my balls.The first time i came inside of Ellie's mouth was amazing i thought she would not swallow all the cum i gave her.Then Ellie was sucking on my dick putting it in her vagina and then Dani was sitting on top of my face i started licking her vagina we were having so much sex fun. "CUM INSIDE ME" Ellie said as i started fucking her with my dick "IM ABOUT TO CUM" as she said that i could taste the moistness from Dani's vagina we put on our diapers and for the last part of the night we all went to bed but me before i did i shit myself and peed myself.

                                                                   SIDE NOTE 

before i get a lot of people saying i spell things wrong i'm trying to fix those mistakes also funny thing when making this i thought of the peeing in the vagina part its really sexual i know but i don't know why i just loved it also some people might ask why was the teacher hitting on the main character. NO that's not right for one thing that's not the way the story should go. Another thing i know there a lot i mean a lot of sexual things things in the story but there are at least not just me because i did this once but someone had to of at least jerked off to this...embarrassing yes but screw it...see you soon