New Girl

I quickly pulled up my pants my underwear are full of poop and pee and i hid in her closet. So then i couldn't get caught i herd her mom came upstairs and i herd them say "hey honey how was school" and Ellie said "I had an accident" Ellie's mom said "Its ok well just put you back in diaper's then" She said walking downstairs i sneak out of her closet "Did you hear that i'm going back into diapers" She said with a excited look "Well see you tomorrow dirty boy" she says as she opens her window handing me a pack of diaper's. School happens as normal but i noticed that all of the girls and boys were talking about a new girl by the name of Danielle from what i herd she was cute but then i remembered that my heart was set on my diaper lover Ellie. After school Ellie quickly asks me "What do you think of this new girl coming to school tomorrow?" which i reply "I think its cool how were getting new students" i say with a smile on my face not forcing a blush think about all the naughty things me and Ellie have been doing so much together its like were corny or not two peas in a pod.I walked home and walked through the door where shocked my mom was waiting for me in front of the door "Mind explaining this" She said as she held my pack of diapers i got from Ellie "I can explain..." i explain why i was hiding that i have a diaper fetish and i love using diapers for pleasure "Honey listen i love you for what ever fetish you have but since you going to be wearing diapers there a consequence" My mother said "What's that" i said with a worried look like i'm about to exploded with burning hot red cheeks "When you use your diaper i'm going to change you like a baby" "Ok mom" I said with a bright red face but going into my room just to relax. It was late and my mom came in and checked my diaper "Mom i didn't go" i said with a grin because i have not gone yet but i will soon" "Ok i just want to check on my baby" as soon as my mom left my room i sat up and began to stand up and relax my body as soon as i let out a little bit of pee i immediately got turned on i stopped myself from peeing anymore and then i couldn't hold it i started peeing my diaper made a loud hissing noise the warmth of the diaper just started get me extremely horny. But then i got a massive getting a stomach ache and i squatted  towards my door. I started feeling a warm pile pore into my diaper it got so big it started to sag but before i could finish and sit in this amazing mess i made my mom came into my room and saw me poop my diaper she said "Looks like the baby needs a change" she said and i quickly sit in it before i could get changed "Mom you don't understand this feels amazing" "I bet your sitting in a diaper full of poop" she said as she grabbed me she brought me to the living room and grabbed my bulge full of poop before i could do anything she made me sit on this pile of mushy goodness and my mom must of seen my boner. She took my diaper off and started rubbing my erected penis i tried hesitating but could not do anything. She put my fresh diaper on me "There all clean baby" my mom said with wide grin i went in my room and fell asleep. The next day i went to school and was excited to see Ellie also Danielle the new girl was suppose to arrive today i don't usually wear my diaper to school but i thought today would be different i got up at 7:30 am as normal i put on my diaper then my close and then i put on sweat pants in fear of getting caught wearing a diaper i will bring a pair of underwear so i can't get caught in gym because of our school say we need to wear shorts not jeans or sweatpants i will keep a pair of underwear with me. I started walking to school and i entered the front door where i find Ellie and the New girl Danielle  talking they looked like they were bonding so close then they saw me "Hey dirty boy" she said "i have herd a lot about you" Danielle  said with a big smile they both took me into the girls bathroom without us getting caught Danielle and Ellie pull down there pants what i saw on Danielle i couldn't believe.