I'd really do her shit stupid if my daughter didn't need a mother.

Matter of fact, she got a grandma and great grandma. Shittttt.

"Three weeks, too fucking long. Take care of yo' damn daughter for once. Tired of her ass and yours!" She shoved Nessa in my arms before walking out the front door and slamming it.

She yelled out "deadbeat", but I wasn't stunnin' ha'.

Nessa started crying because of the slam, and I started to rock ha' so she would calm down.

I wasn't no deadbeat, but I didn't go see Nessa. It was because her mama, that made me didn't.

Serenity's this fine ass Latina that I was coolin' with last year before I got locked up. When she visited me at jail, and told me she was pregnant, Ian' believe her ass for nothing. She a local thot and mad crazy; can't be trusted.

Then when I got released, and saw the pictures she posted all over Instagram. Vanessa's a spittin' of my goofy ass, ain't no denying that.

This was my first time actually seeing her in person. She was one, but I could tell she was spoiled and still had that 'newborn act' in ha'. It was like holding my mama. She looked exactly her.

Showing off the lil amount of teeth she had, she smiled while suckin' on her thumb.

Damn, this really my nut. Crazyyyyyy.

_______

Walking into Fazo's crib, the boys were laughing mad loud. They all greeted me, and Freaky walked ova' 'bout to dab me up, when he looked down at Nessa clinging on my jeans. She didn't know me, but she didn't him either so she saw me as her savior.

"Yoooo, Baby Banks!" Freaky said, cheesing at her. She instantly started giggling.

"What you talm' 'bout, Freak?" Demon stood up, along with the others. They all started laughing when they saw Nessa looking at them.

"Oh shit, nigga finally got her." Hollywood said.

"Right! I never thought I'd see the day." Fazo said.

I must look like a damn deadbeat because-

She was started to get scared from all the new people, so I picked her up and sat on the couch. She laid her head on my shoulder, staring at me.

"How you get ha'? You went over by Serenity?" Freaky asked.

"Hell nah, Serenity ass just popped up in my house, cursed me out, and dipped. Didn't even say when she comin' back." I mentally rolled my eyes as it replayed in my head.

"How she even get in?" Serg asked.

"It's Serenity." We all answered in unison.

We talked it up for a minute, doing nothing but laughing.

"Yo, I fucked the shit outta' Dessi ass yesterday." Hollywood announced. "Her ass was doing tricks an-"

"Hol' on, ain't you with my best?" Rocco asked. Shit I was thinking the same thing.

"And I- oop." Freaky started snickering.